LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    sorry man i just had to get my laughter out on you since you like the jets.also u will eat diarrhea when santa brings u coal for christmas or hannakuah for other religious people out there.
    but you really do eat diarrhea...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    but you really do eat diarrhea...
    so its good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    way to go eagles... they find a way to blow another season.
    It doesn't look good right now, (how many gaves have they lost by 1 yard this year?) but there is still a chance, Keep some hope.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    sorry man i just had to get my laughter out on you since you like the jets.also u will eat diarrhea when santa brings u coal for christmas or hannakuah for other religious people out there.
    lolz

who gives a shi* about football. its a disgrace to bring that up on a surfing site. you people are obviously those who see surfing as a sport, which is incredibly shallow.

"I wish when they asked me what surfing was, I would have said it was more than a sport, that it was something spiritual, because I think that's what put us on the wrong track." -Nat Young

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by easthamptonlocal View Post
    who gives a shi* about football. its a disgrace to bring that up on a surfing site. you people are obviously those who see surfing as a sport, which is incredibly shallow.

"I wish when they asked me what surfing was, I would have said it was more than a sport, that it was something spiritual, because I think that's what put us on the wrong track." -Nat Young
    So you are stereotyping those who surf by stereotyping those who like sports. I find that kind of shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barells View Post
    So you are stereotyping those who surf by stereotyping those who like sports. I find that kind of shallow.
    evidenced by the fact that "you people" are talking about football, which is a sport. i was simply commenting on the lunacy of having a football thread on a surfing website, and despising those who approve. If i wanted to talk about football, I would be on a website for football. similarly, as there is a thread for "non-surfing related photos," if i were interested in photos not related to surfing, I would also be on a different website. do you see where I am going with this?
    Last edited by easthamptonlocal; Dec 23, 2008 at 02:15 AM.

Images
    evidenced by the fact that "you people" are talking about football, which is a sport. i was simply commenting on the lunacy of having a football thread on a surfing website, and despising those who approve. If i wanted to talk about football, I would be on a website for football. similarly, as there is a thread for "non-surfing related photos," if i were interested in photos not related to surfing, I would also be on a different website. do you see where I am going with this?
    but thats not what you said. you said
    you people are obviously those who see surfing as a sport, which is incredibly shallow.
    i do understand where your are coming from. This is a surfing web site, but on the other hand, on the east coast you cant really live and breath surfing 24/7, or else you'll go insane from the down time. you need to find other outlets of interest. And lets talk about them with our fellow surfers. I'm sure there are plenty of threads that aren't of interest to everyone, like the extra small wet suit for sale or something. Just pass it by. Or create a new, interesting topic to talk about.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barells View Post

i do understand where your are coming from. This is a surfing web site, but on the other hand, on the east coast you cant really live and breath surfing 24/7, or else you'll go insane from the down time. You need to find other outlets of interest. And lets talk about them with our fellow surfers. I'm sure there are plenty of threads that aren't of interest to everyone, like the extra small wet suit for sale or something. Just pass it by. Or create a new, interesting topic to talk about.
    fact .

Images

Why don't you GTFO!!!! Don't come into a thread that 'you don't like' and start to criticize us... I've been surfing for 6ish years now and have never done a competition... Reason I surf is because of the spiritual feeling and the happiness I get... but does that mean I can't like football? Get real...