LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Just a reminder its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Denver

F Tony Homo. Go Joe Flacco. YEAH RAVENS

new york ****ing giants baby

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    new york ****ing giants baby

Suck a fat one you *****!!! HAHAHHA

Cowboysssssssssssss!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    patriotssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

The steelers are the ravens daddy.....Go Pittsburgh! HOLLA!!!

Good, glad you are a steelers fan, go back to pa!

Quote Originally Posted by BobTobias View Post
    The steelers are the ravens daddy.....Go Pittsburgh! HOLLA!!!
    You put the Benny in Benny. Ravens were sick tonight...... new season buddy... stop livin in your past and look at today $&%tsburgh.

haaa....sorry, i was just lucky enough to be born into a family who's favorite football team happened to be from the city of champions, not my fault!

and im deeeef not from PA....i dunno try googling my name or something, i mean im not famous or nothin but maybe that will spark a clue.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shorelinex View Post
    F Tony Homo. Go Joe Flacco. YEAH RAVENS
    Hell yes. fu** the cowboys.

I have SICK tickets to the second week game. Baltimore Ravens @ San Diego Chargers!

The two best teams in the NFL. I think the chargers are going all the way this year, but the Ravens are going to win the AFC North. They are DEFINATELY winning both games against Pittsburg....

The restaurant that I run in San Diego caters for the chargers at all of their events, so I know most of the chargers, so I have grown to like the team, but I have been heckling them about the ravens coming to town. Although SD should win the super bowl if they are healthy, Im hoping the ravens can upset them in SD!

I can't wait! Last Chargers/Ravens game I went to in SD with all my raevns gear on, I barely made it out of the stadium alive! The mexican football fans get nasty out here! Death threats.. Biting guys ears off and sh8t.