LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 691
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Emass,Denver is the only team that has a winning record against Brady.They travel to New England again this year.That should be one fun game to watch with Wes coming back.Talk about ratings and a storyline.As for post season stats then,where would you put someone like Walter Payton because he only has 1 ring or Jim Brown and Barry Sanders.Is Terry Bradshaw better then Brady because he has 4 rings ?
    It will be an interesting game for all those reasons. We are talking about QBs and not RBs. QB is clearly the most crucial position in the sport.

    I've given you loads of justification for regular season prowess and post-season prowess for Brady is unquestionable. If Bradshaw had comparable regular season stats them he'd be in that conversation but he's not. 14-5 playoff record with 30 TDs in an era where it was MUCH harder to be a QB plus 4 SBs puts him on the all-time list but not at the top sum total. Montana is best SB QB ever going 4-0 with 11TD and no INT. He was 16-7 in playoffs and Brady arguably has slight edge overall for playoffs but by the arguments of a few of you Montana would lose credibility based on having the best receiver of all time, one of the best ever dual threat running backs plus one of the best coaches ever as well as all-time defenders like Lott.

    You're being selective about picking battles with this debate while I'm giving thorough top to bottom facts that display the truth. Manning is not ahead of Brady and Montana when he's 9-11 in playoffs with 8 one and done playoff seasons. Would love your responses on the litany of fodder for Manning's some/weather argument.

    Sweetness was best running back ever. Brown was before his time and may still rush for 1,000 yards today
    If either of them threw 60 halfback passes a game then we could include them in convo of best all-time passer.

  2. #332
    You say we all stick up for "our" teams, but I do not. I actually don't have a team. I love football, but I'm not a fan of any team. Of course I want the Giants and Jets to win when they play, but I really don't give a sh*t.

    But since you love stats... ELI Manning is the best 4th qtr QB of all time... And Sanchez is the best Road QB in the playoffs.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    It will be an interesting game for all those reasons. We are talking about QBs and not RBs. QB is clearly the most crucial position in the sport.

    I've given you loads of justification for regular season prowess and post-season prowess for Brady is unquestionable. If Bradshaw had comparable regular season stats them he'd be in that conversation but he's not. 14-5 playoff record with 30 TDs in an era where it was MUCH harder to be a QB plus 4 SBs puts him on the all-time list but not at the top sum total. Montana is best SB QB ever going 4-0 with 11TD and no INT. He was 16-7 in playoffs and Brady arguably has slight edge overall for playoffs but by the arguments of a few of you Montana would lose credibility based on having the best receiver of all time, one of the best ever dual threat running backs plus one of the best coaches ever as well as all-time defenders like Lott.

    You're being selective about picking battles with this debate while I'm giving thorough top to bottom facts that display the truth. Manning is not ahead of Brady and Montana when he's 9-11 in playoffs with 8 one and done playoff seasons. Would love your responses on the litany of fodder for Manning's some/weather argument.

    Sweetness was best running back ever. Brown was before his time and may still rush for 1,000 yards today
    If either of them threw 60 halfback passes a game then we could include them in convo of best all-time passer.
    Like I said before you can debate the qb position.Ijust can't wait for the season to start.Especially how we loss.I enjoy watching Brady play.Guys a legend just like Peyton.I became a Bronco fan right before Elway got there and when he retired there was a giant void.It's great to see Manning lead this team.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You say we all stick up for "our" teams, but I do not. I actually don't have a team. I love football, but I'm not a fan of any team. Of course I want the Giants and Jets to win when they play, but I really don't give a sh*t.

    But since you love stats... ELI Manning is the best 4th qtr QB of all time... And Sanchez is the best Road QB in the playoffs.
    Hey Nynj come jump on the Bronco wagon,It's going to be a fun ride this year.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Nice vid,Dlrouen your bringing back some bad flashbacks for me.

  6. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Nice vid,Dlrouen your bringing back some bad flashbacks for me.
    I totally understand, GoodVibes. Remember the Lee Evans drop in the 2011 AFC Championship? How about Billy's wide kick? I'm sure Spicoli does.

    Your Broncos definitely had a great year, just think back to Week 15. I was at that game and needless to say, it was very disappointing for Raven fans alike. Just when you think you're playing at "championship level," Peyton comes to town and (temporarily) squashes all hope.

    "You’ve got to go out and show them that I’m a different creature now, then I was five minutes ago, cause I’m pissed off for greatness. Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.” Ray Lewis

    We were certainly a different creature in Denver, New England and of course, New Orleans.


  7. #337
    Sorry to bump this, but the season is almost here and I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread. For those fans out there; I wish you and your team the best of luck this year. The same goes out to the fantasy owners out there. It's going to be a great season!

    The Ravens are going to repeat this season.

    The Haitian All-Stars and the Carolina Beach NObamas will be fantasy champs this season!

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Sorry to bump this, but the season is almost here and I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread. For those fans out there; I wish you and your team the best of luck this year. The same goes out to the fantasy owners out there. It's going to be a great season!

    The Ravens are going to repeat this season.

    The Haitian All-Stars and the Carolina Beach NObamas will be fantasy champs this season!
    I'm still not over the Penguins collapse last year, wounds are still tender, i'm not ready to care about them yet.

  9. #339
    Sooooooooo...What happened to TEBOW?!
    Emass & Dlrouen, I don't mean to say I told you so... But I TOLD YOU SO!

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Sooooooooo...What happened to TEBOW?!
    Emass & Dlrouen, I don't mean to say I told you so... But I TOLD YOU SO!
    So long sucka! HAHAHA