LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Emass,one more thing.Who and the heck is dressing Brady after the game.Did you see that wardrobe he was wearing.I also hope he got a free bowl of soup with that haircut.anyways awesome win for your team.Our matchup is getting closer.

i get the feeling that Dougie got beat up alot in high school by the football players.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; Oct 15, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

I wish my man Brady didn't dress like a male model all the time, but I am entirely willing to overlook it when he marches the field in a minute with no timeouts to win. If we lost, maybe I'd give him some crap on that sweater.....oh who am I kidding, I grew up here, and Brady is the freaking truth. Now pass me some more of that Kool-aid...

Ha you know Giselle is picking out his game day attire. And even if you're Brady, when your absolute bombshell of a wife, who still makes millions of dollars more than you and, if I didn't mention, is just ridiculously hot, suggests you wear that new shirt she picked out for you....well, I don't blame him

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    i get the feeling that Dougie got beat up alot in high school by the football players.
    Lol, of coarse you would say that. Did you think of that all by yourself? Ironically I was the skater/surf punk beating up football players in high school.

Images
    Brady will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER win another super bowl EVER again!

Yep, I said it. and it felt good. I'm so sure of it that I will print out this entire thread and eat it if he does...yep all 45+ pages. The Patriots era is over, the once dynasty will get crushed and 5hitted out in the playoffs if they make it. I can't wait to witness it.

BTW - the last game was a gift. Obvious holding on the last play of the game!

remember you heard it here first.

with that being said, bring on the hate...
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 15, 2013 at 04:54 PM.

Superbowl 2014

Tom Brady and his coach are cheaters whose championships and records will forever be tainted. Brady probably married his wife because she is a cheater too; i.e. team spying and plastic surgery. I wouldn't be surprised if he is roiding also. These guys get all kinds of injections, of who knows what.... maybe it's to shield their valuable bodies against the GMO's and chemtrails. Peyton and the neck injury, that was probably helped along by roids also.

Very exciting to see what Andy Reid is capable of without the distraction of cheesesteaks. Seahawks look dangerous and could make a deep run. Falcons lost to the Jersey Juggalo Circus, and Houston is imploding also...

SO WHO WILL IT BE? Chiefs and Saints? Broncos - Niners?

All I want to see this year is SNOW at the superbowl. And two teams who can play in it. Even if one is the New England Cheatriots. Maybe the Giants will win out to the Bowl and beat them with homefield advantage?
    If it's snowing during the 2014 Niners vs. Cheatriots bowl, and it's also chest high and clean, what do you do?

For the record, bro-brahs can be just as bad as hipsters. Same job, different uniform. By the looks of it Sunday, Brady is the latter.

Doug, sorry to hear about your dog. I think a lot of the dudes on here sympathize with that situation... good luck man.

HA. The spygate thing has been the most outrageously blown out of proportion "scandal" in recent sports history. Never mind the fact that multiple NFL coaches (Herm Edwards, Marty Schottenheimer) have admitted to doing the same thing (or being aware of members of their staffs and/or opponents staffs doing it) for years, which is why so many teams have two coaches call plays (one flashing dummy signals), but filming signals isn't even explicitly against any NFL rule. Educate yourself:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...omoting-parity (kind of long article making too much of a point on the NFL punishing success, but pretty well covers the rule interpretations utilized in the spygate punishments).

Coaches can stare at the other teams coaches anyway. You don't think a pencil and pen are utilized by NFL staffers? Pretty easy to note down signals in a variety of ways.

And it kills me how in the meantime people are already singing the Sean Payton redemption song ....let's remember that he was aware of a pay-for-play program which rewarded injuring opponents, didn't stop the program, was then told by the league and his owner to stop it, still didn't stop it, and finally got nailed for it. But he's really overcome the adversity and is a shining model of an NFL coach now?

Granted, I'm a Patriots fan, so you will likely assume this is just homer-ism (and I'm sure somewhere at the root of it, it is), but when I really and truly try to think objectively about football, or talk to people who are not pats fans but legitimately understand the game, the conclusion is the same....is Belichick stupid for continuing to film after warnings that the way he was doing it was frowned upon by the league? Yes. Did the patriots win all those games and super bowls because of their oh-so-cleverly aimed cameras? Get out of here. Just a weak excuse to knock down a team that everyone hates now....remember when they were massive underdogs, beat the Rams and were the feel-good story of the sporting world? Easy to hate success, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Emass,one more thing.Who and the heck is dressing Brady after the game.Did you see that wardrobe he was wearing.I also hope he got a free bowl of soup with that haircut.anyways awesome win for your team.Our matchup is getting closer.
    Dude has been as metro as it gets for years. We knew that coming in. Are we really still talking about his outlandish and well-known fashion-forwardness instead of these unbelievable on-field achievements? Dude wore male Uggs years ago and we are talking about sweaters still now. Let our mothers, sisters, aunts, and wahine lineup talk about such things while we deal with the football end of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    BTW - the last game was a gift. Obvious holding on the last play of the game!
    Was there holding on all 8 plays of the 70 yard drive in just over a minute? There's holding on every pass play in the league braddah. It's a matter of who get's called for it or not. Same for contact off the line between WR/DB and also the push off when the ball is arriving in that matchup. Too many blown calls in all of the NFL year in and out to debate them. Kind of a fact of life we have to accept and trust that they'll be a wash in the end.

I suppose the monsoon on the final drive in Cincy was also a gift. You know, the torrential downpour that went the whole duration of that drive and then immediately ceased at the end of the drive. That one.

Just curious where you England fellows have your team ranked in the power rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Just curious where you England fellows have your team ranked in the power rankings.
    England as in UK and "your team" being Manchester United?

Honestly brah, it took an act of God and near natural disaster from us being undefeated now. We are knocking off previously undefeated teams when we've had, in 6 games, more starters go down with injuries than starters who've remained healthy. We lost 4 in that game alone. Several are done for the whole year. Our offensive prowess over the years has been heavily dependent on the double-tight offense. Well, we came into the year without either of our star/standout TE's. We've lost our top veteran leader DL for good and our top CB is day to day. Our standout offensive backfield hasn't been intact since week 1 and for some games all of them were out. We aren't even talking about free agency departures from last year, which were huge.

This team faces adversity each week that is multiples beyond what any other team faces in total and the setbacks are now expected to be numerous each week. Yet again, this team is 5-1 and just beat a 5-0 team. How would you describe the "power" of a franchise that has shown for years a team concept and resilience that is likely unrivaled by any other team in major sports history? ESPN can come up with any list of rankings they want. This team may very well be playing in NYC this winter and there's nothing in their environment that seems to be able to change that.

Deal with it. Whoever your team is, they'd crumble in the face if one-third of the adversity the Pats have faced this year alone.