LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    You wanted them to review the final play and then call a penalty based on their review? Learn the rules.

If you'd like to blame that last play on someone, blame in on Jabari Greer for losing his man in the endzone, or the safety for leaving a WR in single coverage in the endzone, on a play that HAD to be thrown to the endzone. Poor defensive execution.

There are missed calls in every NFL game. In the grand scheme of missed calls, that is a pretty minor hold. Screenshots don't tell the story. Watch the play.
    learn the rules? lmao...

If you would have read my post instead of attacking it you would have seen I said the NFL needs to fix this and that a final game winning play like in this game should be reviewed. If this play was reviewed the Pats would have lost. I never said it was a rule, I simply said it should be.

Regardless of who lost cover, there was a hold that should have ended the game in a loss. The only one's responsible for there win was the refs.

that is a minor hold?? Look at homeboy...he basically has a rear naked choke hold going on there.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 16, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    You and everyone else knows what happened....a hold that was not called ends the game unfairly.

Do you really think that NE is the best team?? Thanks for the laugh! What happens when my underachieving JETS win this week? Don't even say it can't happen, cause it can...
    Brah, I said that I could give two RoyCharles asses filled with DosXX's ass sand as to who the "best team in week 7" is. It's gonna be a fun season to watch and follow, as always. Not just for the Pats but the league that's full of surprises this year.

That snapshot you showed was quite interesting though I'd have to see the whole play on film to draw a conclusion. Then again, NEF said it right when each game is full of blown calls so it's tough to point the finger at one. Did you see the Arizona St. vs. Wisconsin game's ending earlier this year? Crazier happens all the time. With 9 man crews backed by 39 man crews in the booth and behind the scenes. You know what an NFL ref makes in perks alone? Their wives fly first class with them.

The Jets are in the toilet brah. But it's always fun for our two teams to play. Always heated. I'm a Rex fan and I've said it before. Any guy who keeps at it after the schitt he's taken off the field from the media of non-football stuff is ok in my book. Then he won me over further in That's My Boy with the cameo as the Pats Superfan. I give that man props. But yeah, we are gonna drop you guys for the second time this season. And if we don't, we will be playing in January while you aren't.

No other team would still be standing let alone winning when they're on their 112th player in week 7. Look at what's going down in Houston. They're booing their field general off the field when he's wounded.

I'm going to the Jets-Pats game Sunday.....so stoked.

Hoping the constant beer shower I'm sure to receive in my pats jersey doesn't make me catch a cold.

And I definitely don't think penalties (or non-penalties) should be reviewable. That will just slow the game down an absurd amount and create tons of controversy. Human element is present in every sport.

Also, saying the only ones responsible for the win was the refs is lunacy. If New Orleans doesn't throw on 3rd down, there's no time left on the clock there. If they tackle Dobson inbounds, there's no time left on the clock there. Game's 60 minutes long for a reason.
    Last edited by newenglandflatness; Oct 16, 2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: poor typing skills

Hoping the constant beer shower I'm sure to receive in my pats jersey doesn't make me catch a cold.

And I definitely don't think penalties (or non-penalties) should be reviewable. That will just slow the game down an absurd amount and create tons of controversy. Human element is present in every sport.

Also, saying the only ones responsible for the win was the refs is lunacy. If New Orleans doesn't throw on 3rd down, there's no time left on the clock there. If they tackle Dobson inbounds, there's no time left on the clock there. Game's 60 minutes long for a reason.
    Good for you braddahmang. Should be a fun one. I'm trying to catch Chargers-Broncos while I'm in SD in a few weeks. If so, I will wear Welker Pats jerz.

He said she said blah blah blah. Pics or it didn't happen. Vines or it didn't happen. Stat book is the law.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, I said that I could give two RoyCharles asses filled with DosXX's ass sand as to who the "best team in week 7" is. It's gonna be a fun season to watch and follow, as always. Not just for the Pats but the league that's full of surprises this year.

That snapshot you showed was quite interesting though I'd have to see the whole play on film to draw a conclusion. Then again, NEF said it right when each game is full of blown calls so it's tough to point the finger at one. Did you see the Arizona St. vs. Wisconsin game's ending earlier this year? Crazier happens all the time. With 9 man crews backed by 39 man crews in the booth and behind the scenes. You know what an NFL ref makes in perks alone? Their wives fly first class with them.

The Jets are in the toilet brah. But it's always fun for our two teams to play. Always heated. I'm a Rex fan and I've said it before. Any guy who keeps at it after the schitt he's taken off the field from the media of non-football stuff is ok in my book. Then he won me over further in That's My Boy with the cameo as the Pats Superfan. I give that man props. But yeah, we are gonna drop you guys for the second time this season. And if we don't, we will be playing in January while you aren't.

No other team would still be standing let alone winning when they're on their 112th player in week 7. Look at what's going down in Houston. They're booing their field general off the field when he's wounded.
    lol @ RoyCharles comment....yeah I said I agree with all the blown calls.... way too many, this is something the NFL needs to address. But, when one wins due to someone else's negligence, that's just wrong.

The Jets aren't in the toilet man their 3-3 .500 And the D isn't bad. Still a lot of football to be played. You know I actually think the Jets will win this week. I think Brady and gang will get a rude awaking...or the exact opposite of what i just said....lol Either way like you said a heated game regardless...will be fun to watch.

Believe it or not but I am not a Rex Ryan fan, he needs to go! He's a great defensive coordinator, but a horrible coach.

As playing in Jan. I think the pats *could* take the div. but will get man handled in the playoffs. There just not the same team anymore.

Look at homeboy...he basically has a rear naked choke hold going on there.
    Erroneous. Way more of a Severn choke!!! Looks like he may even have locked a Gabel grip. Nice tech!!!

I think the pats *could* take the div. but will get man handled in the playoffs. There just not the same team anymore.
    Brah, faces change but the story remains the same. They are all that is good in sport. You have to respect what they stand for and achieve. Schitt, our two teams are like effed up incestuous family trees not only in player personnel but also sidelines and front office!!!

Never said Rex was the consummate head coach. Just a guy you and I would SWEAT the opportunity to throw some back with. You know that bastard would paddle into ANY wave. Keep him away from your 5mm booties though...

Images

haha have fun. all though it's not too much fun losing away and soaked! lol...

Can you imagine what it would be like if no penalties were reviewed? Players could do whatever they wanted. I guess we agree to disagree. But, I feel especially in a game winning situation..it should absolutely be reviewed. You know as well as I do that was a hold and IF it was called like it should have been, your Patriots would have lost. Whether you feel the hold was minor or not, it was a hold. The rules are the rules, but sometimes they work against you.

On a side note... No Wilfork or Amendola this week. Good luck! Powell is gonna run all over you guys..
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 16, 2013 at 04:35 PM.

Can you imagine what it would be like if no penalties were reviewed?
    That's pretty much the case currently. Only exception are for non-judgement calls (i.e. 12 men on the field).

Making judgement calls reviewable is akin to reviewing balls and strikes in baseball, I think that's a slippery slope.

And, no, I don't know they would have lost had a hold been called. There was still 5 seconds on the clock, plenty of time for another shot at the end zone.

Images
    That's pretty much the case currently. Only exception are for non-judgement calls (i.e. 12 men on the field).

Making judgement calls reviewable is akin to reviewing balls and strikes in baseball, I think that's a slippery slope.

And, no, I don't know they would have lost had a hold been called. There was still 5 seconds on the clock, plenty of time for another shot at the end zone.
    Well I can't argue with that. Brady has been known to pull that sort of stuff off. (mainly why i hate the man). It is what it is...I just would have liked to see him get pushed back a few yards and try it again.