Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    ...and Jerod Mayo...

I think your Jets are going to do fine this week. We all have different opinions about Rex Ryan, but I think we can all agree on one thing: he hates the Patriots. You know that Rex will have that team fired up for this matchup. Afterall, it could be one of his last games against his buddy, Bill. He's got the talent to do it and he has homefield advantage.

24-20 Jets
    Defensive talent, certainly, but that offense is a joke. I don't see anyway the Jets score 24. If the Jets win, it's 13-7 or something like that.

Pats 24, Jets 13

You braddahs best recognize what time it is sons!! Dat fuzeballin bee da devil!!! Least das what Mamma sez!!!!! Da surf be way mo betta!!!! Wise up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Defensive talent, certainly, but that offense is a joke. I don't see anyway the Jets score 24. If the Jets win, it's 13-7 or something like that.
    I'm by no means a Jets fan - trust me. While I do believe last year's offense was a joke, I think that their offense this year is considerably a lot better and definitely underrated...for obvious reasons. I truly believe that they are on the cusp of great things in New York. Until then, they are a true "roller coaster" team - you don't know which team you're going to get: the one that beat the Falcons in Atlanta or the one that gave the Steelers their first win.

Bottom line is that they're coming off a loss to a win-less Pittsburgh squad and they were just a field goal away from tying things up IN Foxboro earlier this year. New England's defense is hurting and the Jets have homefield advantage.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post

Pats 24, Jets 13
    Yeah the Jets D is pretty good. The O is what I am worried about. But, the last game was super close 13-10 and the Jets D had Brady frustrated pretty much the whole game. I think the Jets are gonna get after Brady and keep him in check. Plus Powell's gonna run run run.

Jets 17-13

Jets 16-10

Erroneous on all accounts brahs.

The good bet is:

0-0, the Bears.

My two predictions for the weekend.Jets over Pats 24 to 17.Broncos crushing the Colts.This game won't even be close.

Someone's coming back in the group photo on Sunday!! Let's hope he doesn't hit the Vegas stage Saturday night...

Pulling for a Falcon's win this weekend......going to be a long year !!

matt.jpg

matt millen punched pats gm steve sullivan in the domitory. remember foxboro stadium was sullivan stadium? the new england pates: a history of wackness.