LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 758
  1. #501
    We still here brah. Just sitting on the 7-2 record and a bye while our 53 hurt players heal up some more as the rest of the league's top teams fall from grace. A week from tonight will be a big one!

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    We still here brah. Just sitting on the 7-2 record and a bye while our 53 hurt players heal up some more as the rest of the league's top teams fall from grace. A week from tonight will be a big one!
    If I can count on one football nut,that would be Emass the Pat fan.Where's that Dlrouen the Raven fan at.Hes been kind of quiet.

  3. #503
    Pats are definitely going to the playoffs... They're definitely going to lose in the 1st round (2nd if they have a bye), but they are going to the playoffs.

  4. #504
    Yeah, but it won't matter...Eagles going to win the Super Bowl!

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Pats are definitely going to the playoffs... They're definitely going to lose in the 1st round (2nd if they have a bye), but they are going to the playoffs.
    The pats are not the same team they were up to a couple weeks ago. With gronk back and playing like gronk does the pats are way more dangerous.

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Yeah, but it won't matter...Eagles going to win the Super Bowl!
    Lol the eagles.

  7. #507
    Yeah but they're still not as good as they've been in recent years. And they haven't won it all in a while.. With Brady they will always be dangerous, but they're getting less dangerous every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    The pats are not the same team they were up to a couple weeks ago. With gronk back and playing like gronk does the pats are way more dangerous.

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    The pats are not the same team they were up to a couple weeks ago. With gronk back and playing like gronk does the pats are way more dangerous.
    Well, start cranking the Kenny Loggins because they've put up one of the best records in the league with maybe 20 of the original 53. Danger zone baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    If I can count on one football nut,that would be Emass the Pat fan.Where's that Dlrouen the Raven fan at.Hes been kind of quiet.
    GV, I'm always here for the football talk, brah. Them Ravens have had a dark season that's lit up a bit lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Pats are definitely going to the playoffs... They're definitely going to lose in the 1st round (2nd if they have a bye), but they are going to the playoffs.
    Bi-stater is on the P-train now!! Who'd have thought?!

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Where's that Dlrouen the Raven fan at.Hes been kind of quiet.
    I've been banging my head up against a wall since week 4. Nah, I'm not that worried about my birds. We've got our stuff back together now. Pitta should be back in the next few weeks; just in time for our playoff run. We'll get there, but it's been a rough first half of the season. Our defense looked awesome against Cincinnati, so I'm pretty pumped on that aspect. Not as great as our 2000 defense, but good enough to make up for our unstable offense. Damn, it's going to be cold in NY...

    Congratulations on the win over the Chargers. I caught the tail end on the radio driving back from Baltimore. Impressive to hold Rivers to under 200 and 1 TD. You must be stoked about the game this weekend. Any predictions? Are you going?

    It's hard to argue with the Chiefs coming off a bye - they've had two weeks to prepare for the best team in the NFL. It'll be close, but I think JC and the Chiefs sneak out of Mile High by a fourth quarter run. I could really see it go either way, but I've got to go with my gut....Andy's gut...

    31-27 Chiefs

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Lol the eagles.
    Laugh it up, it's been scientifically proven that Foles is the best QB in the league.