LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Laugh it up, it's been scientifically proven that Foles is the best QB in the league.
    Damn, those fish oil study scientists actually found MORE work after the fraudulent data collection? ESPN is hard up these days!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Pats are definitely going to the playoffs... They're definitely going to lose in the 1st round (2nd if they have a bye), but they are going to the playoffs.
    Hell yeah. There's watching the Pats lose, and then there's watching the Pats lose in the playoffs.

Nothing's more Emassculating than the brutal reminder of irrelevance that occurs when your QB's wife b*tches out the team in the media.

Laces Out, Tom!!!!!

[QUOTE=dlrouen;200515

Congratulations on the win over the Chargers. I caught the tail end on the radio driving back from Baltimore. Impressive to hold Rivers to under 200 and 1 TD. You must be stoked about the game this weekend. Any predictions? Are you going?

It's hard to argue with the Chiefs coming off a bye - they've had two weeks to prepare for the best team in the NFL. It'll be close, but I think JC and the Chiefs sneak out of Mile High by a fourth quarter run. I could really see it go either way, but I've got to go with my gut....Andy's gut...

31-27 Chiefs[/QUOTE]
    Yea,Pretty happy with our defense now.Watching it from my couch.I feel pretty good about this week.Crazy to think right now were a wild card with one loss.Man hard to believe Ed Reed got cut.

MNF. Carolina 24 New England 20. Controversial ending. Nevertheless, it was a good one tonight.
    Carolina won but the (lousy) post game interview was with Belichick.

eagles. chiefs. super bowl. you heard it first here ladies and gentleman

0% chance of that...Seattle n Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBoast View Post
    eagles. chiefs. super bowl. you heard it first here ladies and gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    MNF. Carolina 24 New England 20. Controversial ending. Nevertheless, it was a good one tonight.
    Carolina won but the (lousy) post game interview was with Belichick.
    This was a well-played game by two strong playoff teams. Much like the Jets game, I won't comment on the final (and partly decisive) flag/non-flag. You guys saw it. I don't have to tell you what you saw. Once again, like Tom said, it didn't have to come down to that.

What a sick season the NFL is having.

DosXX, have you never seen Wild Bill in the 5th quarter ever before? Given his past decades of interviews, I'd call that one very high functioning and involved given what had just happened and the fact that reporters asked him FOUR TIMES a question he had no comment on.

^^^I usually don't watch post-game interviews. Dumb reporters repeatedly asking the same question didn't help.

Broncos 31 Patriots 27

Is it just me (maybe it's me getting older, 35 yrs old) or are NFL games becoming increasingly tedious?

I really can no longer watch them. My wife laughs and says I should be an analyst because I'm always 2 steps ahead of troy aikman's comments. Then I realized it's because they say the same thing over and over. Nothing is new. This weekend we will watch the Giants game on mute.

The NFL just seems like a huge media platform for some of the worst people society has to offer. Total scum bags. Make a tackle, celebrate. 1st down, celebrate. Take a kick off back past the 20 yrd line, celebrate.

I'm over it.