LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    I'm with you. If I'm going to plant myself on a couch or barstool to watch 22 people roll around together trying to grab the ball someone else has, they most definitely will not be of the same gender.

The best thing about football = chicken wings, beer and friends (or better yet, friend's beer).

Ok well I played football most my life even adult leagues so you're losing me with the men rolling around thing. I also wrestled.

It's also a function of how the sport is covered by the media. The incognito/martin bullying thing? C'mon people...what the fook is going on. Wussification of society and media is jumping all over playing the race card and the holier than though BS.

http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/

Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Is it just me (maybe it's me getting older, 35 yrs old) or are NFL games becoming increasingly tedious?

I really can no longer watch them. My wife laughs and says I should be an analyst because I'm always 2 steps ahead of troy aikman's comments. Then I realized it's because they say the same thing over and over. Nothing is new. This weekend we will watch the Giants game on mute.

The NFL just seems like a huge media platform for some of the worst people society has to offer. Total scum bags. Make a tackle, celebrate. 1st down, celebrate. Take a kick off back past the 20 yrd line, celebrate.

I'm over it.
    Brah, this is only the best NFL season in recent memory. If it bores you, there are 8 zillion other channels to watch plus Netflix and the infinity of YouTube. If you get through that, start on the series of 7,000 minute Roy caulkumentaries.

Playing a sport is much, much different than watching it. Hell I'm not even a big fan of watching the same 4 surfers riding the same break, same swell, wave after wave, for 5-10 min. but actually being out there is another story entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, this is only the best NFL season in recent memory. If it bores you, there are 8 zillion other channels to watch plus Netflix and the infinity of YouTube. If you get through that, start on the series of 7,000 minute Roy caulkumentaries.
    I think you are missing the point youngin'.

Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    I think you are missing the point youngin'.
    ....(still waiting for the point...)

First time in NFL history tonight that both QBs are 90+ games over .500 in their careers. Just thought you guys should know. There are several on here that like the Brady vs. Manning debate. Tom's owned Peyton head-to-head by far but this one should be great to watch no matter what happens. Cold, cold, cold and windy at The Razor tonight. We all know Peyton's inferiority in poor weather. Enjoy a great game guys.

Go Patriots!!! Windy as all hell in New England.

I saw knee high onshore waves inside Narragansett Bay at Taylor Point.

It is as cold as it looks on the TV.

It's not unusual for Tom Brady to wear a 2-3mm hooded wetsuit for warmth in these conditions...

tom.jpg
    Last edited by punkaboy; Nov 24, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    First time in NFL history tonight that both QBs are 90+ games over .500 in their careers. Just thought you guys should know. There are several on here that like the Brady vs. Manning debate. Tom's owned Peyton head-to-head by far but this one should be great to watch no matter what happens. Cold, cold, cold and windy at The Razor tonight. We all know Peyton's inferiority in poor weather. Enjoy a great game guys.
    Let's not forget that the only team Brady has a losing record against is the Broncos. yaaaa boyyyyy

That's ok. We didn't want the ball. We're pissed the NFL said no to make-it-take-it no kickoff football so we are simply handing Denver the ball back after a few plays each time. Seriously, though, that was one good hit. Probs to Blount for getting the tackle when he was just coming to consciousness again. Fumbleitis kills.

This is supposed to be a QB duel!