Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Goodgame bro maybe we will meet again

Pats win! Broncos choked in the 2nd half

Sick game. Just like we all hoped but not how we all expected. What an insane game. Like Bell Biv Devoe says THAT BALL IS POISON. It was for both teams all night. Slippery. Like Jersey guidos.

Let's remember that the Pats are 8-0 vs. the AFC and NFC, 0-1 vs. God in Cincy, and 0-2 vs. the NFL Officials. Really though, this team is the most formidable in the league to be doing this with what they've had for players.

Your back can sure run the ball. What a horse. Broncos are a very good team and I would enjoy seeing this matchup in January.

You guys still all sweat Peyton? Do you want to review all the numbers again? He doesn't win big games like Tom does. When Tom does lose big games, he doesn't make the Peyton face after a loss. Props to Manning though. The milestones he's about to reach on several career marks are phenomenal.

Such a sick year in the NFL. Too bad it's just a Jug-E-Pile with a bunch of dudes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Pats win! Broncos choked in the 2nd half
    More like the Pats choked them out.

Crickets. That's cool though. Concession is usually silent.

Images
    The patriots really shaped up second half. I like the nearly back to back pass interceptions by Talib. Manning was visually upset. I like seeing any manning upset. Especially the younger one.

How bout dem Birds!
    Where are all the Chip Kelly doubters now?

Images
    I immediately went for a surf after the Ravens blew that game. When I returned from a very nice, sunset session, I put my Chargers Jersey on, praying that the Bolts could eliminate the god awful steelers from playoff contention. If they would have limped into the playoffs, I may have just given up forever.

Everytime the Ravens get eliminated, I always focus more on surfing immediately, remembering that professional, organized spots are terrible. The only sports that truly payoff are the individual ones that we control ourselves. Nothing worse than being a fan, with no control. How well you surf and how often you surf is up to you, so its a nice change of pace getting the priorities back in order and clearing you head.

-unhappy raven's fan.

lets go pats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I immediately went for a surf after the Ravens blew that game. When I returned from a very nice, sunset session, I put my Chargers Jersey on, praying that the Bolts could eliminate the god awful steelers from playoff contention. If they would have limped into the playoffs, I may have just given up forever.

Everytime the Ravens get eliminated, I always focus more on surfing immediately, remembering that professional, organized spots are terrible. The only sports that truly payoff are the individual ones that we control ourselves. Nothing worse than being a fan, with no control. How well you surf and how often you surf is up to you, so its a nice change of pace getting the priorities back in order and clearing you head.

-unhappy raven's fan.
    All part of being a fan. Next year will be better. Just keep surfing.

BTW - can't believe all the Raven fans in low country. Watched the game at Boone's Bar in Charleston with half of Raven's nation. Well done, SC.