LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;202710]That's ok. We didn't want the ball. We're pissed the NFL said no to make-it-take-it no kickoff football so we are simply handing Denver the ball back after a few plays each time. Seriously, though, that was one good hit. Probs to Blount for getting the tackle when he was just coming to consciousness again. Fumbleitis kills.

This is supposed to be a QB duel![/QUOTE

Rocky Mountain Express my friend

Like I always say, I don't worry about this team. Never. They're always ok.

Far from over and it will be a fun 4th quarter but...

Manning 11 for 20 for 73yds 1 TD 1 INT
    Brady 24 for 33 for 273yds 3 TD 0 INT

Quote Originally Posted by emassspicoli View Post
    like i always say, i don't worry about this team. Never. They're always ok.

Far from over and it will be a fun 4th quarter but...

Manning 11 for 20 for 73yds 1 td 1 int
    brady 24 for 33 for 273yds 3 td 0 int
    unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    unbelievable
    Not so much. Very believable. What would be really disgusting is if this ball didn't have Crisco on it, but that cuts both ways even if we had to earn our TDs.

I was at this same game last year on a December Sunday night vs. the Niners. Cold as hell, we fall way behind early, people leave early. We come back then they take the lead again. This ain't over but we should be fine.

You guys really need to believe what you see out of NE. Go through their roster this season. See what and who they've done this with.

Goodgame bro maybe we will meet again

Pats win! Broncos choked in the 2nd half

Sick game. Just like we all hoped but not how we all expected. What an insane game. Like Bell Biv Devoe says THAT BALL IS POISON. It was for both teams all night. Slippery. Like Jersey guidos.

Let's remember that the Pats are 8-0 vs. the AFC and NFC, 0-1 vs. God in Cincy, and 0-2 vs. the NFL Officials. Really though, this team is the most formidable in the league to be doing this with what they've had for players.

Your back can sure run the ball. What a horse. Broncos are a very good team and I would enjoy seeing this matchup in January.

You guys still all sweat Peyton? Do you want to review all the numbers again? He doesn't win big games like Tom does. When Tom does lose big games, he doesn't make the Peyton face after a loss. Props to Manning though. The milestones he's about to reach on several career marks are phenomenal.

Such a sick year in the NFL. Too bad it's just a Jug-E-Pile with a bunch of dudes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Pats win! Broncos choked in the 2nd half
    More like the Pats choked them out.

Crickets. That's cool though. Concession is usually silent.

Images
    The patriots really shaped up second half. I like the nearly back to back pass interceptions by Talib. Manning was visually upset. I like seeing any manning upset. Especially the younger one.