LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    How bout dem Birds!
    Where are all the Chip Kelly doubters now?

Images
    I immediately went for a surf after the Ravens blew that game. When I returned from a very nice, sunset session, I put my Chargers Jersey on, praying that the Bolts could eliminate the god awful steelers from playoff contention. If they would have limped into the playoffs, I may have just given up forever.

Everytime the Ravens get eliminated, I always focus more on surfing immediately, remembering that professional, organized spots are terrible. The only sports that truly payoff are the individual ones that we control ourselves. Nothing worse than being a fan, with no control. How well you surf and how often you surf is up to you, so its a nice change of pace getting the priorities back in order and clearing you head.

-unhappy raven's fan.

lets go pats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I immediately went for a surf after the Ravens blew that game. When I returned from a very nice, sunset session, I put my Chargers Jersey on, praying that the Bolts could eliminate the god awful steelers from playoff contention. If they would have limped into the playoffs, I may have just given up forever.

Everytime the Ravens get eliminated, I always focus more on surfing immediately, remembering that professional, organized spots are terrible. The only sports that truly payoff are the individual ones that we control ourselves. Nothing worse than being a fan, with no control. How well you surf and how often you surf is up to you, so its a nice change of pace getting the priorities back in order and clearing you head.

-unhappy raven's fan.
    All part of being a fan. Next year will be better. Just keep surfing.

BTW - can't believe all the Raven fans in low country. Watched the game at Boone's Bar in Charleston with half of Raven's nation. Well done, SC.

Broncos over Chargers
    Colts over Pats
    Panthers over 49ers
    Seahawks over Saints

Prediction: The winner of the Broncos vs. Chargers will win the Super Bowl!

GoodVibes - you ready to wave a banner for America's Team yet braddah?

Yous guys need to accept what this team has done this year with what little resources. Brady 18th playoff win. Soon to be 20 and that means 4 other kind of wins. Then this whole QB debate would be dead in the water. Dirty water.

I accept. My formidable distaste for the teams of Beantown must be diminishing, because I found myself not quite wishing the Pats would lose. That will be all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Broncos over Chargers
    Colts over Pats
    Panthers over 49ers
    Seahawks over Saints
    I am soon glad the Saints lost. Work with a bunch of saints fans and they are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    GoodVibes - you ready to wave a banner for America's Team yet braddah?

Yous guys need to accept what this team has done this year with what little resources. Brady 18th playoff win. Soon to be 20 and that means 4 other kind of wins. Then this whole QB debate would be dead in the water. Dirty water.
    Don' get to excited just yet Emass.As far as injuries.Denver lost our all pro tackle,our starting center,Von Miller,2Starting D lineman Starting Safty,Champ most of the year,Wes,knowshon and Julius throughout the year.If Denver wins it all Peyton will be the greatest of all time.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Jan 12, 2014 at 02:16 PM.