LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    I am soon glad the Saints lost. Work with a bunch of saints fans and they are the worst.
    Only know a couple Saint fans but they are cool.Patriot fans can get a little carried away at times thou.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Don' get to excited just yet Emass.As far as injuries.Denver lost our all pro tackle,our starting center,Von Miller,2Starting D lineman Starting Safty,Champ most of the year,Wes,knowshon and Julius throughout the year.If Denver wins it all Peyton will be the greatest of all time.
    Bro, we lost Spikes for rest of year and Tompkins is probably out now too. We sit guys if they're late for team functions even though it's the playoffs because that's how America's Team rolls. We had our punter for his first kick only and had Tom holding snaps for the first time since the Clinton era. I'm probably forgetting others or just didn't pay attention since we simply move forward.

The Broncos have a few boo boos? Sorry to hear. They didn't get down to their 7th man out of the original 53 bro. We just manhandled a very good team, one that smoked your Broncos. Peyton can win out this year and still be mediocre in postseason for his career. Let's not talk about things that won't happen though.

Slashdog, glad you saw the light and welcome to the victory party.

Brady blows donkey d!ck!

Pats rolled a blount and smoked the colts. My guess is either the pats or seahawks this year. Hope its the pats...keep the new england dynastygoing.

Super Bowl XLVIII Preview: Seahawks vs Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Super Bowl XLVIII Preview: Seahawks vs Patriots
    Niners are not going to let what's happened to them the last two times in Seattle happen again.

I think Denver is going to run over the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I think Denver is going to run over the Pats.
    Best quote on Swellinfo all week my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, we lost Spikes for rest of year and Tompkins is probably out now too. We sit guys if they're late for team functions even though it's the playoffs because that's how America's Team rolls. We had our punter for his first kick only and had Tom holding snaps for the first time since the Clinton era. I'm probably forgetting others or just didn't pay attention since we simply move forward.

The Broncos have a few boo boos? Sorry to hear. They didn't get down to their 7th man out of the original 53 bro. We just manhandled a very good team, one that smoked your Broncos. Peyton can win out this year and still be mediocre in postseason for his career. Let's not talk about things that won't happen though.

Slashdog, glad you saw the light and welcome to the victory party.
    Only dbags use "we" when describing their team.

If there is any sports justice, Boston will not win another championship for at least 30 years.

They don't call him Peyton Playoff PooPoo Pants for nothing!