Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post

panthers
    lol

dog

Bro I'm all about the split tail they throw on the screen. Gets better every year. Are we ever really listening to females anywayz?

The Panthers are actually alright. Cam's a top 12 QB and the defense is legit. Under the radar teams that could surprise this year would include Vikings, Jags, Colts, Bengals and Browns. Teams to disappoint would be Chiefs, Bears, Skins, Cowboys and Falcons. Super Bowl Champ will either be Packers, 49ers or Colts. MVP Rodgers or Luck.

I don't think the 49ers make the playoffs this year. sure they have the talent but they're emotionally spent between last season and the season GMen knocked them out of the playoffs.

I guarantee the 49ers make the playoffs. Look at the receiving depth they have this year....Crabtree is really, really good, they've added Stevie Johnson and B Llyod, still have V Davis and Boldin plus drafted a couple good rookies. Carlos Hyde is a beast!! Sprinkle him in with Gore and they're set. Kaepernick is going to have a great year. They are in the hardest division by far though.

Bro not a chance will the Falcons disappoint. Take last year's injury epidemic out of the list and Smitty is 56-24 his previous 5 years at the helm with p-offs 4 of those seasons.

He is due for a playoff charge and so is Ice. Best receiving corps in the league. If Jackson stays healthy and the new acquisitions and youth on defense play to potential this team could go to the game again.

Watch Hard Knocks on Tuesday. It'll be a great episode since Smitty will be on one after their loss last night.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro not a chance will the Falcons disappoint. Take last year's injury epidemic out of the list and Smitty is 56-24 his previous 5 years at the helm with p-offs 4 of those seasons.

He is due for a playoff charge and so is Ice. Best receiving corps in the league. If Jackson stays healthy and the new acquisitions and youth on defense play to potential this team could go to the game again.

Watch Hard Knocks on Tuesday. It'll be a great episode since Smitty will be on one after their loss last night.

Hard Knocks is great! Their offensive line which was bad just got worse with Baker out for the year and they have zero defensive playmakers. I love their receivers and M Ryan is solid but no running game. They're in the second hardest division too. I dunno, if they make the playoffs I'd be impressed.

Heard that. Baker with the torn PT is not good. They need to trade fast for some line help.

metard your sex panthers are looking pretty good tonight on both sides of the ball. Must be the slight changes to the uni bringing them good fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    Hard Knocks is great! Their offensive line which was bad just got worse with Baker out for the year and they have zero defensive playmakers. I love their receivers and M Ryan is solid but no running game. They're in the second hardest division too. I dunno, if they make the playoffs I'd be impressed.
    Second hardest division? Are you crazy? Two out of those four teams went 4 and 12. cmon Emass put the bottle down.