LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro not a chance will the Falcons disappoint. Take last year's injury epidemic out of the list and Smitty is 56-24 his previous 5 years at the helm with p-offs 4 of those seasons.

He is due for a playoff charge and so is Ice. Best receiving corps in the league. If Jackson stays healthy and the new acquisitions and youth on defense play to potential this team could go to the game again.

Watch Hard Knocks on Tuesday. It'll be a great episode since Smitty will be on one after their loss last night.

Hard Knocks is great! Their offensive line which was bad just got worse with Baker out for the year and they have zero defensive playmakers. I love their receivers and M Ryan is solid but no running game. They're in the second hardest division too. I dunno, if they make the playoffs I'd be impressed.

Heard that. Baker with the torn PT is not good. They need to trade fast for some line help.

metard your sex panthers are looking pretty good tonight on both sides of the ball. Must be the slight changes to the uni bringing them good fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    Hard Knocks is great! Their offensive line which was bad just got worse with Baker out for the year and they have zero defensive playmakers. I love their receivers and M Ryan is solid but no running game. They're in the second hardest division too. I dunno, if they make the playoffs I'd be impressed.
    Second hardest division? Are you crazy? Two out of those four teams went 4 and 12. cmon Emass put the bottle down.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Second hardest division? Are you crazy? Two out of those four teams went 4 and 12. cmon Emass put the bottle down.
    GoodVibes, look at the author of the post, it wasn't me. IMO you can't take an NFL division and assign it parity based on records alone. Scores of divisional games and competitiveness in those games are the main determinants. Those are the guys you have to play the home and home with each season. You ever watched a Falcons-Saints game? I've gone to one. They're heated.

Anyone see Hard Knocks tonight? I DVRd it as I was remodeling the crib tonight. About to watch it now.

How bout the Pats reading Mankins for a TE!! Dude was hurt way too much anyway. Can't doubt any decision they make. Pats looked great last week!

One week away from opening games. The last preseason game is always decent to watch as starters play most of it.

"The last preseason game is always decent to watch as starters play most of it."
    Was that a joke? Or are you really as smart as most Pats fans?

Bro if there are battles for positions and backups then no, starters will get a sniff no more. But many teams have their non-QB starters play a half. Not expecting to see Brady play more than a series. Third preseason game is the best as it's dress rehearsal for season. I don't like the first week or two, it doesn't excite me to see the 90th guy who won't be making the 53-man.

Images
    I don't think any of the Raven's first squad are even dressing for the final pre season game. I expect Flacco and company to be in sweat suits sipping on gatorade with their beats by dre on.

The only fun for me in the final pre season game, is if there are a few guys that are on that 53 man cusp. If you know who they are, it can be mildy entertaining. All skill positions and anything notable is already locked up for my squad, so it will be nothing more than a novelty game for me. But I still watch. It's a sickness.

I even promised myself to care about college football this year. I tell myself the same thing about college football and hockey. About 2 weeks in, I give up on both. These people in the south are nuts though. They don't even know what the NFL is. Half the fans down here don't have a high school education, much less college, but they will shank each other like gang members over a GA/SC rivalry. It's crazy. I am an NFL guy for sure, but I have never seen crazier fans than those of college football. I think college is OKAY to watch, but there are 6-7 games for any good team that are just jokes. Completely blowouts. Blown coverage. It is only fun to watch 2 really good team play. The Alabamas, and Auburns and Florida States, they really only have 4-5 decent games a year. The rest are just jokes. Makes it terrible to watch.... Ohh, another touchdown. Another blown coverage. I just don't get the excitement/

Lost all respect for NFL football after the 2002 "tuck Rule". Couldn't stand to see the commissioner of the NFL call a ref and make him change the correct call made on the field so that p*ssy Tom Brady could win. I was so pissed I got banned from my favorite watering hole for a few years. F*ck the Pats!!!!

now would be a good time for me to rant about the dolphins logo change

f'ng hate it