LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Does look like Giants/JETS in the bowl.Watch out Giants fans Brett's coming to town soon.
    fixed.....

btw - Titans got owned in their own town. HA!
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Nov 25, 2008 at 11:24 PM.

Images
    HAHA.. I was waiting for you to come in this thread Aguaholic... especially with that beast win yesterday...

And no one overlook the Cowboys.. Romo is back and we are rolling again...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i have to say the jets did a good job yesterday in the game and did a good job playing yesterday. But im gonna stick with my good old new england patriots.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i have to say the jets did a good job yesterday in the game and did a good job playing yesterday. But im gonna stick with my good old new england patriots.

Haha....good luck with that! They aren't even a wild card anymore. They got knocked down to in the hunt for a wild card.

Pats are still a good team tho...def overrated...but, it's about that time....if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Haha....good luck with that! They aren't even a wild card anymore. They got knocked down to in the hunt for a wild card.

Pats are still a good team tho...def overrated...but, it's about that time....if you know what i mean.
    just you wait till next year with our boy tom brady coming back. at least with tom he knows how to use randy moss to the fullest. when with matt cassel he doesnt use randy that much.

Images
    just you wait till next year with our boy tom brady coming back. at least with tom he knows how to use randy moss to the fullest. when with matt cassel he doesnt use randy that much.
    *yawn*...........we will see.

Didn't Moss have like 3 TD catches yesterday? That kid Cassel is no joke - 2 straight weeks with over 400 yds passing.

Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Didn't Moss have like 3 TD catches yesterday? That kid Cassel is no joke - 2 straight weeks with over 400 yds passing.
    yeah i know that but just wait till brady comes back next season we will dominate.

Tom Brady?

Yea I know Tom Brady's good but hes not your whole team. The reason he looked so good last year is because he had like no sacks (until the super bowl) all season!! give some props to the line bro.

and don't worry... next year he'll be rusty anyway.

Wholp!

And not even a vague mention of the tanking Eagles? Wholp!!