LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Eagles schooled the giants .Cuz plexico is an idiot? Who knows. Regardless, eagles win. Go Philly!

Aqua,After these last two weeks you should keep a real low profile.

Images
    anyone think the eagles have a chance to make the playoffs?

Cool

This years pretty exciting,I feel anyone can take it all.As good as the Giants are they even got beat by the Browns.If Westbrooke can stay healty the birds can make some noise.Heck maybe there is a shot for my Broncos after all.(my power rankings)(1)Titans(2)Giants(3)Steelers(4)Panthers( 5)Ravens as a sleeper.sorry Jet fans you dropped a tad.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    anyone think the eagles have a chance to make the playoffs?
    Let's begin the speculation of Boys vs. Eagles to make the playoffs...

We all know that outcome tho... Cowboys > Eagles

Obviously I want the Eagles to go all the way, but my prediction....................watch out for Indy, they had a slow beginning because peyton was out for most of preseason, but they seem to get better every game. Not saying I want them to win, but I can see it happening. FLY EAGLES FLY.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Aqua,After these last two weeks you should keep a real low profile.
    Haha.....And you should gobble a d1ck or shall i say duck dive on one I will never keep a low profile. You win some you lose some....At least we won games that matter. As far as the Broncos...they will go nowhere in the playoffs. You have no RB. Like i said before your in the weakest division in the AFC. Unlike the Jets which are in a well balanced division.

pwnd

Images
    So how about Jerry Jones calling out Barber for his injuries saying he's a wuss and could have played the Steelers game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,127609

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Obviously I want the Eagles to go all the way, but my prediction....................watch out for Indy, they had a slow beginning because peyton was out for most of preseason, but they seem to get better every game. Not saying I want them to win, but I can see it happening. FLY EAGLES FLY.
    Indy has a cake schedual and they definately seem as if they are coming together. Eagles look good, I'd love to see them go, but I have my doubts. Some seriously firey teams this year and I don't know if teams like Philly or the Giants can hang with them.

Jets are dangerous. Steelers. Both teams from last night have serious drive (Carolina/TB)

This year is anybodys guess at this point. I've never seen defenses so good, so I think it will all be on the QBs shoulders to pull thru under pressure. My pick is Indy.

Images
    Dolphins won again...