LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Polite

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SURF4LIFE View Post
    I've surfed every spot in delaware and o.c since the late 80's and one thing I know is this, you can be seen all spring, summer, and fall, you can be a ripper or a nose walker does not matter, if the die hard's of that spot don't see you out ALL YEAR, you won't get as much respect as you could or should, besides our best swells are thru out the winter anyways.

exactly one of my points..sry i posted before i read ur post

All dat is trizizae......
    I think i would be lot easier if the surfer is good.
    Tough for me because i surf like a 70 yr old.
    Getting shacked in front of a local is a good thang.

but.....
    The worst is when someone calls everyone off or paddles like a maniac to the inside and falls or *****s out. That pisses me off. That sets u back far.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    All dat is trizizae......
    I think i would be lot easier if the surfer is good.
    Tough for me because i surf like a 70 yr old.
    Getting shacked in front of a local is a good thang.

but.....
    The worst is when someone calls everyone off or paddles like a maniac to the inside and falls or *****s out. That pisses me off. That sets u back far.
    yea u eat it on one outside wave and everyone see's you from the inside your done..but if you do good..thats another story

Eating it while everyone is on the inside is the end of your session . It is like a pack of wild animals out there, show weakness and your doomed . When I don't feel especially up to my game I move out of position first to avoid the embarrassment of being brushed aside.