LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ill be out all day sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looks like some potential for cleanup on sunday for delmarva and new jersey.
    Woo Hoo! I already have a green light from the war department.

me and some friends will deffinately be out sunday. driving down from college to hit the surf on good old 76th st in OC. burning maddddddddddd L's on the way down!

East angle swells DO NOT bode well for central Jerz so I wouldn't get too excited yet. Could be close-out city for most breaks.

I was hoping for an after work session on Friday.... Think it will be too choppy?

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    East angle swells DO NOT bode well for central Jerz so I wouldn't get too excited yet. Could be close-out city for most breaks.
    im with you rdj, i dont like the east swells, im excited for nice clean surf but the same thing always happens -- CLOSEOUTS, bring on the south swells

Images
    i see the update for the delmarva region with semi-clean to clean conditions on sunday, however im tryna decide if its worth a long drive to the southern obx (rodanthe-frisco area primarily) or if its gonna be totally blown out and unsurfable?

chop ain't bad for us spongers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowtoobz View Post
    i see the update for the delmarva region with semi-clean to clean conditions on sunday, however im tryna decide if its worth a long drive to the southern obx (rodanthe-frisco area primarily) or if its gonna be totally blown out and unsurfable?

chop ain't bad for us spongers
    i'd stick with delmarva region. obx looks blown out. Too much north for frisco.

deep south jersey has the potential to be good. NE winds are always good for the Cape and AC. I will be on it down here.

ya hopefully the waves will be with enough power for the liquid shredder