close ad [x]

tutrle Guest

Thumbs up 5'10" Lost Rocket for sale $475 and others

...Lost 5'10 x 19.5 x 2.25 excellent condtion, barely ridden, has tail pad located in NSB

also have 5'9" retro fish by Tom Neilson - $295

9' 1" x 18 x 22.5 14 performance longboard by Tom Neilson good to very good cond. $375

6'2" Quiet Flight $150 average condition, will likley want ot paint over personal artwork.

email me at david@reedappraisalco.com if you are interested. I travel to Jax, Sartellite Beach and Orland periodically so I may consider meeting up, but would strongly prefer to meet here in NSB.

I will gladly send picture of boards to interested people.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by tutrle View Post
    ...Lost 5'10 x 19.5 x 2.25 excellent condtion, barely ridden, has tail pad located in NSB

also have 5'9" retro fish by Tom Neilson - $295

9' 1" x 18 x 22.5 14 performance longboard by Tom Neilson good to very good cond. $375

6'2" Quiet Flight $150 average condition, will likley want ot paint over personal artwork.

email me at david@reedappraisalco.com if you are interested. I travel to Jax, Sartellite Beach and Orland periodically so I may consider meeting up, but would strongly prefer to meet here in NSB.

I will gladly send picture of boards to interested people.
    dang man yor selling tons of boards. but how much do you want for the lost board?