LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Back me up...

Images

Back me up...

Everytime there's a swell... why does everyone insist on posting a goddamn thread? Can't we make an 'Official' swell thread for each swell? Just so annoying to see the board listed with 7 different threads about the same thing...

Anyone agree? Cheers.

i concur! one thread.

Images
    Yeah...it's just waaaaaaaaaay too much reading...........

Images
    I ****in agree!

agreed.. hate seeing 'this weekends swell' 'thursday threw saturday swell' 'head high swell' 'september swell' 'hurricane (or south) swell'.. people need to read the other posts before just posting there own

chill out homos

no one is making u read every thread..........it will give u something to do while u wait for the swell to actually get here

Images
    it is a good idea to look at the current threads before making a new one - especially if it talking about an upcoming swell, because yes, normally there are a few threads on the same topic. so just take a glance and see what threads are already going on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    chill out homos

no one is making u read every thread..........it will give u something to do while u wait for the swell to actually get here
    LOLL... the ignorance. No where did anyone say anyone is making us read them.. but the point being 10 of the same threads flood the board and just makes it super annoying when wanting to look at other topics.

It really is not hard to make an 'Official Swell for This Weekend' thread and everyone just post in that ONE thread.

Cheers.

Or, or could just not post anything about it...

Especially if you're just going to ask questions about the same forecast everyone else is looking at. (I like the "should I?" topic, now that's funny)

Images
    Yeah, seriously... what the hell goes through some people's minds? I just don't get why people ask, What's it suppose to be like? yadda yadda, as if they don't realize this is what this particular site is here for.

Come on people, get real!