LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car keys

Hybrid View

Images

Car keys

Where do you guys put your car keys when you go surfing for a couple of hours? im getting my license in a month or two and just wondering

Images
    take a look at this thread in the southeast surf forum on the subject.

Images
    Boeuf it thats what I do...... lol,,,na just kidding.... put it in a book bag and leave it on the beach where you can look at it from the line up.... Some keys have a chip in them so be careful not to wet it cuz then your ignition won't start but if your whip is a hooptie most wetsuits and boardshorts have either a pocket or a string you can tie it to......But dude your in CT/RI....they don't break into cars up there....or do they......it's not like your in mexico or puerto rico.

Images
    yeah i've seen people do that more worried about people stealing my board because i usually bring more than one

clamcake Guest
    I put keys and other small valuables in a watertight bag with little lockdown tabs that I bought at a sports store, then I put that in the the zippered pocket of a bathing suit.

i put 'em in a ziplock and bury 'em near a landmark that i WON'T 4get! make sure u remember where u bury em tho, take it from x-perience...and make sure NO ONE iz watchin' u...

yea, u cood put em on the wheel well on your car, but c'mon, EVERYBODY knowz this trick. while yea, only surferz will really check under there, if u live in a bad neighborhood, or if someone seez u place them under there, don't count on your car bein' there when u git out!

if you're wearing a wetsuit, it most likely has a little key pocket in it. i wear xcel suits and they all have them. very useful, you wont even feel it, and you know its safe. unless your key has a chip in it, then your out of luck and commence the sand burying process.

Images
    yeah only my winter suit has one

sspr07712 Guest

Thumbs up

pay 10 bucks at the car dealer and get a keyless entry if you have remote your car too can be sweet even the "hoopty".. no burying, no hiding, no losing your keys when you get totally worked and dragged out to sea..

Images
    If you have a trailer hitch, http://www.hitchsafe.com/

Good for any type of key, keyless entry, money... etc