LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: should I?

Quote Originally Posted by kelly slater View Post
    drive 15 hours from mid state PA to surf this weekend? It is your call im not too sure. I have trouble reading swell models and weather updates and cannot decide if it will be worth it. Also if I do make it to the ocean do you know of any shops that rent wax or bathing suits? Ill be riding my paper thin Merrick so what type of leash should I wear? I surf a couple times a year but I am thinking about driving for this storm because there could be good sets of waves that will shoot me out of the barrel.
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/image...s/rolleyes.gif
    Should I make the trip or not?

PS: I really hope the breakers will be swelling!!

Thanks

KS

Lowers was pumping last week. got shot out of a barrel at Lowers!
    Holy **** I've seen some dumb remarks but yours pal takes the cake!

OK this is 1 of 2 things

A This is someone yanking chains to get a rise and having kicks making obvious ignorant remarks such as "renting wax"
    OR
    B This really is a wanna-be clueless poser who has no business being in the water. My advice is IF you can't read the forecast and interpret weather (any REAL surfer or someone who used to do it can at least do that) DON'T BOTHER GETTING IN! But if you have enough balls I'm sure there are 'local' teachers that will give ya a schooling lesson boy!

does surf riding with scented candle wax help your surfing?

ks

I heard it keeps sharks away. And it's a great way to pick up some hot surfer chics.

hahaha jimmy this guy is obviously joking and its pretty funny. so chill brother he is messin around
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Jan 21, 2010 at 04:21 AM.

does surf riding with scented candle wax help your surfing?

ks
    Kelly,

Is this really you? If so, hit me up! You got the number. I need a good sesh with you again bradah!

and the biggest kook award goes to...

oh and p.s. jimmycraxcorn, perriwinkle is a color, not a flavor or aroma-- mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by noj View Post
    and the biggest kook award goes to...

oh and p.s. jimmycraxcorn, perriwinkle is a color, not a flavor or aroma-- mmmmmm
    actually slap****... periwinkle is a plant... with flowers.... that have scent.

If everyone agrees, I would like to award jimmycraxcorn with the "angriest typer on swellinfo" award. Congrats Jimmy!

Images
    Ghpa ghpa ghpa

drive 15 hours from mid state PA to surf this weekend? It is your call im not too sure. I have trouble reading swell models and weather updates and cannot decide if it will be worth it. Also if I do make it to the ocean do you know of any shops that rent wax or bathing suits? Ill be riding my paper thin Merrick so what type of leash should I wear? I surf a couple times a year but I am thinking about driving for this storm because there could be good sets of waves that will shoot me out of the barrel.

Should I make the trip or not?

PS: I really hope the breakers will be swelling!!

Thanks

KS

Lowers was pumping last week. got shot out of a barrel at Lowers!
    slater your a tool, i wanna beat you up