hahaha sorry about that
    reading that makes me laugh
    didnt mean to offend anyone
    just sort of expressing my opinions
    i know this is a surf forum
    but its a pretty important election so feel free to disagree
    im always looking to learn more

Images
    This is basically a rambling rant long on emotion, some light name calling and "feelings" and short on cogent, coherent argument. Also could use a spellcheck. I give it a C-.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    ok i have a couple of questions/statements for el porto. to set things even, ive been to el porto and its sorta fun. i wouldnt necessarily call it a surf destination but it was ok. allright thats out of the way.

first of all, do you truly know Sarah Palin and how much she lies!! Do you know what she did in both her town and state governments in Alaska with the people she didn't "like"?? There's no doubt that John McCain is an honorable American, after all he fought for our country (but that doesn't make Barack Obama un-American!)

Second of all, that whole experience issue makes me sick. Why does everyone keep beating the same old worn out dead horse that Hillary Clinton started out beating? Most people out there only obtain information and opinions from the press (me included). But facts are facts. Sarah Palin has the bulldog part down as well as the lipstick part, but does she have the capability and trust that such a prominent country like America would elect to be a vice president?? come on..

Thirdly, why do you write on Mid-Atlantic forums if your EL PORTO? Stay in El Snorto. Please! There are enough kooks in NJ already! Many kooks on this website too.

Fourth, a vice president has not affected the desicion for PRESIDENT since Linton Johnson and the 60s. Think about that before you go off on how amazing Sarah Palin is!!!!
    SHE WONT WIN YOU THE ELECTION!!

5th, dito what MDsurfer said.

and last, what makes you think lying about the amount of energy alaska produces gives Sarah Palin experience! Maybe if she traveled and interacted with people of other races and ethnicities like Obama did, she would have the experience she needs.

and also p.s. everyone, i know this doesnt matter that much, but Barack Obama has lived in both HAWAII and BALI!! Two of biggest surfing capitols in the world. Obama went to high school with pro surfers. He learned different languages, and even went to Harvard and Columbia Universities! So he is quite smart and he is relatable.

and Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house...

Images
    Shakagrom, I'm guessing you are going to vote for Barrack Hussein Obama. I will be voting to nullify your vote. You are welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavejunkie View Post
    haha, silly me! i thought this was a SURF forum
    Guess you were not too happy about that long thread about the football game earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Not a good combination. A lot like Sarah Palin.
    hahaha! good stuff

mid autumn dusk equinox swells? anyone ever surf them and how different is it? should i ride a different surf craft or wear a different surfing outfit?

thanks

ks

Quote Originally Posted by kelly slater View Post
    mid autumn dusk equinox swells? anyone ever surf them and how different is it? should i ride a different surf craft or wear a different surfing outfit?

thanks

ks
    hahaha sure....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    Shakagrom, I'm guessing you are going to vote for Barrack Hussein Obama. I will be voting to nullify your vote. You are welcome!!

hey man, are you just agianst the guy cause he has an islamic name?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    hey man, are you just agianst the guy cause he has an islamic name?
    aw hell liquid shredda you always calling some fool out for bein ignant

Smile mccain

vote for mccain i sniff cocain!