LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wbncsurfer View Post
    Last time I checked our water (WB) itwas still a "balmy" 82 degrees with our highs still in the 80's. 2 days ago it was in the 90s...so what are you saying panhandle? Technically you're water temps are comparable until winter time but we also get waves regularly!
    i love how under-rated the gulf is... keep thinking we don't get surf.... keep thinking that...
    have fun when the water up there gets in the 40's, and' we're down here wearing 2/2mm wetsuits in january.

plus our water doesn't look like chocolate milk.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    i love how under-rated the gulf is... keep thinking we don't get surf.... keep thinking that...
    have fun when the water up there gets in the 40's, and' we're down here wearing 2/2mm wetsuits in january.

plus our water doesn't look like chocolate milk.
    we dont care if our water looks like chocolate milk cause then its funny watching the little tourists kid drink it. lol. but at least we get surf even if our water looks like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I was a little chilly out today but if you just keep paddling around its not bad at all. a wetsuit top wouldn't be a bad idea though, especially if its windy.
    defiently im trying to get my parents to buy me a wetsuit top just for those days when the water is warm but its blowning really hard and the air is kind of cold.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    we dont care if our water looks like chocolate milk cause then its funny watching the little tourists kid drink it. lol. but at least we get surf even if our water looks like crap.
    i know, i'm just busting your balls...

check out this site... it's a local guy who takes pics here in pensacola...

we get surf on occasion....

www.sidestreamsports.com

i know, i'm just busting your balls...

check out this site... it's a local guy who takes pics here in pensacola...

we get surf on occasion....

www.sidestreamsports.com
    i know you guys get waves but its on a rare occasion from what i hear.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i know you guys get waves but its on a rare occasion from what i hear.
    we had surf over 125 days last year, with a 26 day streak waist-rib high+ surf.... in JUNE.... it sounds sh!tty, but do the math.... that's surf one out of every 3 days.

in the last 3 weeks alone, we've only had 4-5 days that were flat (i consider it flat when i can't ride a shortboard)

we had surf over 125 days last year, with a 26 day streak waist-rib high+ surf.... in JUNE.... it sounds sh!tty, but do the math.... that's surf one out of every 3 days.

in the last 3 weeks alone, we've only had 4-5 days that were flat (i consider it flat when i can't ride a shortboard)
    okay but you guys shouldnt complain about it being cold since you dont have to wear a 4/3 wetsuit with booties and sometimes gloves and sometimes hood.

I went this morning and the water felt like a heated pool, but the air was pretty chilly. I was thinking about picking up a top, but It was aroun 8am and The Cove doesn't open until 10.

Ya I was out on Friday in the afternoon. The water felt really good, but the air was pretty chilly. I started out at one friends house and got out at another friends house cause I couldn't bare the walk back. The only time it felt good is when I duck dived. Its about time to bring out that spring suit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ripnrad934 View Post
    Ya I was out on Friday in the afternoon. The water felt really good, but the air was pretty chilly. I started out at one friends house and got out at another friends house cause I couldn't bare the walk back. The only time it felt good is when I duck dived. Its about time to bring out that spring suit.
    thats cuz ur a ***** grayson palmer..haha jm. i got a thermal 2day