LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Anyone else cold yet?

I'm probably a wuss, but today I went out at WB and the wind was really kickin' and the sun was behind clouds. As most of you must know, it has gotten a little cooler out. Well, I bare-backed it and I was cold. Honestly. I would just like to know if anyone else is cold yet also.

For sure, that NNE is burrrr..Even in the middle of the summer it is.. Just grab a comp top, those things are so key for late spring and this time of year. You can get one for like 40 bucks from your local surf shop.

man... i really do feel sorry for you guys, y'all definatly get more consistent surf than us gulf coasters, .... but i surfed today here in pensacola.... the air was about 80 and the water about 83....

gotta love the panhandle!

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    I surfed today here in pensacola.... the air was about 80 and the water about 83!
    go to hell, just go to hell

I won't get cold for probably another month. But I'm fat and have more insulation that you guys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    man... i really do feel sorry for you guys, y'all definatly get more consistent surf than us gulf coasters, .... but i surfed today here in pensacola.... the air was about 80 and the water about 83....

gotta love the panhandle!

Last time I checked our water (WB) itwas still a "balmy" 82 degrees with our highs still in the 80's. 2 days ago it was in the 90s...so what are you saying panhandle? Technically you're water temps are comparable until winter time but we also get waves regularly!

Nah, I'm not cold yet. The water's warmer than the air in the mornings, just go into the water to warm up.

I went bareback until November last year, but I guess that's because I'm a hardy northerner.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah i went out this morning bare backed it but was cold as you know what so im bringing out the spring suit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah i went out this morning bare backed it but was cold as you know what so im bringing out the spring suit.
    Yeah, I HAVE to get something between now and wetsuit temps

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    I was a little chilly out today but if you just keep paddling around its not bad at all. a wetsuit top wouldn't be a bad idea though, especially if its windy.