LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    last winter i rode a 5' 10, 18 1/8, 2 and im 5'7 140lbs and it worked well for me

yea and there acutally arent that many dings come to think off it so i should be fine on that board thanx and nick dont worry ull grow outa that bc i was 4 10 and like 96 pounds in 8th grade when i was 14 and skinny and over the summer going into freshman year my weight got up to 120 and i grew like 4 inches, strart lifting and benchpressing one or two times a week and eat protien afterward bc if u wana gain weight gain it in muscle so that u can paddle faster

damn son, you must've skipped engrish class on the day they taught you how to use periods.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donson View Post
    Damn son, you must have skipped english class on the day they taught you how to use periods.

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseyNick View Post
    What sux 4 me is that i m 5'4" and 90 lbs (14 yrs old) and i dont weigh enough to duck dive on my 6'4" board! So yesterday (9-22-08) When the waves were around 8 feet and the rip tide was crazy, i just tried to swim underwater and abandon my board like usual, but instead the riptide nearly drowned me as it thrashed my body underwater, consecutively.

That sucks bro, I had the same problem on the 21st. I ride a 7' 6" board ride now so it was almost impossible to paddle out and that beast is definitely not going to duck dive. 6' 4" is a tough length recently. Im probably going to buy a 6' for the 8 footers.

Images
    Agua what kinda board do you ride?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InletRider View Post
    Agua what kinda board do you ride?
    Dude....I have 6 boards....Right now I'm in love with my 5'6" Firewire fish. It's a twinny..and i ride it in all conditions except low tide hollowness. It's more like a skateboard. I love it. But, I have a few AJW's All 6'2" Bump Squash, Thuster, and a Roundtail. I have a sharp eye 6'2" Retro fish...single bump swallow. And finally a vintage 6'2" Hobie that sits on my wall. I take it out once in a while...

4'10"?!

That's tiny! Doc says ill grow in like a year or so