LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by chong View Post
    I love it when inland kooks get their panties in a bunch over swell predictions that are a week distant. This is the east coast, duh...
    your cool.

Quote Originally Posted by chong View Post
    Is this forum really filled with people who take themselves so seriously that, and are so certain that they are: #1- not kooks, #2- that their own positive outlook has the capacity to change weather patterns?

I guess so.

KOOKS! HAHAHAHA!
    move to the west coast then if u have a problem with a bunch of people on a forum who hope for good surf on the weekends. u seem to be the one with the problem

its gonna be sick but depending what the conditions are hope its goood

I think thats actually Rob Machado, but would Slater really say stupid things like "I'll bet all my world titles"?

this forum is always filled with idiots

Quote Originally Posted by smack da lip whaaapaaa View Post
    this forum is always filled with idiots
    Amen! It would be nice for some waves though! Getting kind of tired of hearing it is head high when it is only waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Blumkin80 View Post
    Amen! It would be nice for some waves though! Getting kind of tired of hearing it is head high when it is only waist.
    ????? I think we have had a nice stretch of waves. First Hana and then last weekend. Not sure what more you can ask for from the east coast.

looks like sundays the day now...who knows tho...forecast is always changing

Quote Originally Posted by Blumkin80 View Post
    You must be surfin all the wrong breaks my man.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    You must be surfin all the wrong breaks my man.
    I agree... I've had it quite a few days at solid head high and on occasion, the bigger set. Start driving...