LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Next Saturday

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseyNick View Post
    I think thats actually Rob Machado, but would Slater really say stupid things like "I'll bet all my world titles"?
    Hahaha....that's not Rob Machado. I met him on tour and he speaks nothing like this.

Kelly,

Is this really you? If so, hit me up! You got the number. I need a good sesh with you again bradah!

See my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Hahaha....that's not Rob Machado. I met him on tour and he speaks nothing like this.

Kelly,

Is this really you? If so, hit me up! You got the number. I need a good sesh with you again bradah!

See my point?
    Neither are real, I have met both and was around Rob in June hence my joke or post to see if he would post the location we caught epic in June.

Images
    agreed as well with the steady ne swell the better portion of the last 2 weeks and the weeks prior with 4 storms in the water it's impossible to call it a bad september...do your research find the good breaks

hey guys i think you both dropped something.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    hey guys i think you both dropped something.
    Hope it wasn't soap.....

saturday

yo dudes. i'm tryin to figure out if saturday is gonna be rideable and good. i know sunday is gonna be sick. i gott figure out wether or not to go down to my house or to work. so whats good?

Images
    Hope you're not serious. 1. Don't create a new thread for the same swell which already contains 4 other threads. 2. Don't ask if you should go. This site is created for a reason and use it for those intentions. 3. Don't come.

Images
    yes, yes & yes

there seems to be alot of new dochebags on this site. from jersey.

did anyone go out today or is anyone goin out tomorro?

the only way to find out if its good or not is to man up and go check it out for yourself and not rely on other people...