LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    i vote to keep allowing crappy photos...as someone else mentioned, it's nice to see how the surf was on a particular day...even if it was 1 foot closeouts...
    That's a great idea!
    /sarcasm

Do you actually think before you type?

Yeah, I love looking at 1 foot closeouts too. It's fun......

Anyway....It's not up to me....Just a suggestion...I'll be on here lurking regardless.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Sep 24, 2008 at 05:53 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    i vote to keep allowing crappy photos...as someone else mentioned, it's nice to see how the surf was on a particular day...even if it was 1 foot closeouts...
    Yeah, seriously... Are you serious? WTF is the point of uploading 1ft closeout pictures? Way over my head on that one...

Can we just keep this to our opinions and stop bashing each others viewpoint.

Thanks

Here is a knee high wave from my June trip. Enjoy!

Images
    You got it Chris.......But, I've been good lately.....I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    You got it Chris.......But, I've been good lately.....I just couldn't help myself.
    Agreed, and thanks - We think the suggestion is worthwhile just need to find a way to not discriminate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Agreed, and thanks - We think the suggestion is worthwhile just need to find a way to not discriminate.
    Can I see more "knee high" waves from your June trip... Sure looks mighty fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Can I see more "knee high" waves from your June trip... Sure looks mighty fun!
    Another small day...

And yes....I am a proud boogie!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    As an art teacher and practicing artist,
    Are you the art teacher at worster?

Images
    Suggestion, if you wanna post a pic about how the surf was for a day, there should be a daily upload section. It would take some extra coding, and it would require a date of the photo, this way users can see photos of the surf before they go out, or looking back on a day to remember it.

But good to one person might not be to another person. Its just a judgement call. I've seen plenty of blurry or poor color photographs that I still enjoy. But then there are crystal clear pictures with good color that I just despise.

As for my photos, I don't care if the surfer made it or not, if it looks good only for 1 out of a sequence of 50, its still a good photo.

Images
    i agree. its a waste of everyones time to look at bad photos. no disrespect to anyone. most of the shots posted are great. once again agua is right