LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bodyboards cut me off to much

So i try and stay away from Monmouth Beach / Seabright because i know that its body board "turf". But even in LB and in Deal i still find myself geting cut off. I have had times where i took off on a waves locked eyes with a bodyboarder and still have him drop in on me. And to any bodyboarder i just tell you right now . I WANT TO GAIN AS MUCH SPEED AS POSIBLE TO RAM MY BOARD INTO YOU. Can you guys not turn your head an extra 15 degrees to check both ways before you butcher another wave

hahahaha same thing happens to me all of the time it sucks

go bodyboarders

go bodyboarders

Run the body boarders over, and they'll never cut you off

wcuby bodyboarders like 4 times during the swell from hannah

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey 12 View Post
    wcuby bodyboarders like 4 times during the swell from hannah
    haha phil remember that old guy with the mad long hair who ruined your "wave of the day"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Njsurf14 View Post
    So i try and stay away from Monmouth Beach / Seabright because i know that its body board "turf". But even in LB and in Deal i still find myself geting cut off. I have had times where i took off on a waves locked eyes with a bodyboarder and still have him drop in on me. And to any bodyboarder i just tell you right now . I WANT TO GAIN AS MUCH SPEED AS POSIBLE TO RAM MY BOARD INTO YOU. Can you guys not turn your head an extra 15 degrees to check both ways before you butcher another wave
    And in LB u just have to scream as lound as u can at the mexicans..sure you like a retard and asshole but u get it

dude go bodyboarders

Images
    Can people from Dirty Jerz plz have there own forum section, to stop worthless threads like this from being made.

Images
    If body boarders are cutting you off you're probably a kook. I've found that if you smack the lip directly above them, and then land on them they tend to keep there distance. Usually you only need to do it one time to make your point.