LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    don't matter whether you surf or sponge man i'm tired of all this ****talkin people sayin this and that about bodyboarding and surfing...we all go to the ocean for the same reason...to ride gnarley waves...and i think it's a huge waste of time goin on about this on the EC when we really should be livin it up in times like this before the surf goes back to ****

Images

Aguaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post

enough said
    Is that a Thruster fingerprint, or a quad fin? Sorry, but it looks like a thruster to me, or there'd be two slightly offset gouges.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowtoobz View Post
    don't matter whether you surf or sponge man i'm tired of all this ****talkin people sayin this and that about bodyboarding and surfing...we all go to the ocean for the same reason...to ride gnarley waves...and i think it's a huge waste of time goin on about this on the EC when we really should be livin it up in times like this before the surf goes back to ****
    Doesn't matter if you got rid of all the bodyboarder's, or kayaker's, or kneeboarder's, or outrigger's or whatever, some people would find a reason to hate on whoever was in the water, or near them any other time in life. There's alot of pissed off people in this world and that doesn't exclude the surfing community

Whoever made this thread is a douche bag. Say something to them out in the water...don't bring it into these forums like a little b*tch. Surfers drop in on other each other all the time...same goes for spongers. Do something about it or deal with it, kook.

Im better then all of you "surfers" and where iam from so are the bodyboarders, were lucky to live where we do with perfect waves everyday, you eastcoasters are lucky to even get waves lol, dont complain

nice try... but that was a lame attempt... at least be funny or witty with your alias's comments....youll give the rest of us a bad name.... don't waste everyone else's time...

thanks in advance

ks

Images
    Kelly, your surfing days are just about over. For crying out loud, you only got a 2nd place in the France contest yesterday, time to hang it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    the real answer to the problem is stop selling boogie boards ha and just let the hobby fade away into the distant pass were it belongs.
    We were hoping the answer was Clark Foam dying so all your sticks come from China made with lead.

Images
    You know I always shoot off my mouth about how much I hate crowds and others surfing too close to me. I have even made the comment that I would scalp someone if they dropped in on me and not shed a tear. All I can say if I ever did that to another Human being over a friggin wave I would get out of the sport completely. Maybe it's because I am a parent and see my childs face in that poor kid. That is friggin terrible, unless someone is threatening you or your familly doing something like that is a crime. I don't know where everyone is surfing but I have had way more attidude and disrespect from surfers then I have ever had from a body boarder.
    Last edited by Zippy; Sep 25, 2008 at 03:15 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Is that a Thruster fingerprint, or a quad fin? Sorry, but it looks like a thruster to me, or there'd be two slightly offset gouges.

Thruster...you are correct.