LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Why don't all of you whining get together & cry yourself a kiddie wave pool & stay in it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    Yeah, I am willing to bet you have never done that. I am actually willing to bet a lot of money you have never done that.

P.S. If a bodyboarder sees you blow a drop more than once, he is going to drop in on you, even if you actually can stand up once in a while and stinkbug your way down the line.
    I haven't ever landed on a body boarder, but I have landed very damn close to send a message, this is not a common problem as the line up has a way of sorting things out. I regret posting my prior comment though because I do feel that all these crap posts are ruining this site. MY apologies to anyone offended.

Images
    Ya, I agree. I used to talk on this site alot and haven't said anything for like 3 months because all that everyone does on this site is talk ****. It has completly destroyed the forum part of the site. everyone has to understand that no one means what they say on here. Its all a joke. So on that note, I think that there are alot more surfers out there that are ass holes than there are spongers that are ass holes. I have never met a sponger that isn't willing to talk in the water and let u go on a wave that they are in a better postition to catch. On the other hand I have met probably close to 100 surfers that cut others off all the time just because they all think their the next Kelly Slater. Guess what your not so share some of the waves and stop being a bunch of hard asses. Notice its not the spongers starting these hate threads its the surfers.... but the spongers are the ass holes, right. Stop ruining this site.

Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    P.S. If a bodyboarder sees you blow a drop more than once, he is going to drop in on you, even if you actually can stand up once in a while and stinkbug your way down the line.
    haha yea for sure and I WILL make the wave. keep trying there :0:0:0

Thumbs down

mann guys lay the **** off..dont try and me un less you wan't to get strangled

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    If body boarders are cutting you off you're probably a kook. I've found that if you smack the lip directly above them, and then land on them they tend to keep there distance. Usually you only need to do it one time to make your point.
    trying to loose your life ehh? righttt

Take it to the Face!

I kneeboarded over that guy's face. Knee-Bra!
    p.s. u got served