LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    spend an extra 75-100 bucks and get an Xcel Infiniti series...

i just got a dry-lock yesterday. stoked on that.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    just wondering would a 1mm wtesuit top be fine for right now just to get me through till i need a wetsuit.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    just wondering would a 1mm wtesuit top be fine for right now just to get me through till i need a wetsuit.
    no that's nowhere near enough, this morning i was out on my SUP in my 6/5, merino wool lined drysuit with built in hood and 7mm booties and gloves, and I still was freezing cold and had to be treated for hypothermia.
    tomorrow im going to wear my summer suit, a 4/3, underneath to try and compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    no that's nowhere near enough, this morning i was out on my SUP in my 6/5, merino wool lined drysuit with built in hood and 7mm booties and gloves, and I still was freezing cold and had to be treated for hypothermia.
    tomorrow im going to wear my summer suit, a 4/3, underneath to try and compensate.
    i know you're being sarcastic.... but if you were being serious, i'd say it was the stand-up paddleboard that made you such a sissy, not the dry-suit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I think I saw you.

i need to find a wetsuit also, and i don't want to spend a lot of money on it. does anyone have ideas for a great wetsuit that works at a low price?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    i need to find a wetsuit also, and i don't want to spend a lot of money on it. does anyone have ideas for a great wetsuit that works at a low price?
    the billabong foil 4/3 steamer its like 139$ and is really nice i order it from the wetsuit warehouse they have nice help and the wetsuit is really nice.

I've had an xcel. They are actually great suits. A few years ago they weren't shi*, but it seems like they have it pretty dialed in now. Personally, you can't go wrong with a rip curl. Depending on how warm you wanna be as well as where you surf I would go with their e-bomb series. I have never had a more forgiving suit. If you live further north than nc I would suggest their 5/4/3 f-bomb zipperless. Always 5m booties. But I HATE being cold

9. an xcel 4.3 front zip is wat i used all winter. worked well and wasn't overpriced

Xcel's are prolly the best on the market, personally i cant wear them, they dont fit me right. It seems like they didnt take in consideration that tall thin guys surf....oh well, the O'neill mutant has worked wonders for me and is a great suit...