LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Speaking of which,...Micah, Brian, Tice x2, Tommy and all the rest. Please try and not stick to one said spot on Sunday. So many times some of those north spots may have the most hollow heavy lips for sure, but....longer lines sure do add much to any session. I would love to see some of you guys pulling into hollow sections that run a little farther.

Either way....let us hope that it goes off! Everywhere.
    I am tempted to head to OC to ride some fiberglass, but may not just because of time constraints, and I just love getting slotted on those thick monsters up here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    give me a heads up to where you end up,...please. I so want to lock into a over head session with the "crew". jason hit me up on the cell phone last week but I had to take care of some biz. I am free this time around so, even if no one calls, my ass is going to turn into a bloodhound and track all that foam down. beside, you know it is going to be a delaware show until sunday.

Speaking of which,...Micah, Brian, Tice x2, Tommy and all the rest. Please try and not stick to one said spot on Sunday. So many times some of those north spots may have the most hollow heavy lips for sure, but....longer lines sure do add much to any session. I would love to see some of you guys pulling into hollow sections that run a little farther.

Either way....let us hope that it goes off! Everywhere.
    Said spot when it's working provides much better rush with the thick lips & square barrels than south. Even if only a handful are makeable, I will still take it for the ones that are makeable than elsewhere. I will be scouting this w/e & hope the goods are delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Said spot when it's working provides much better rush with the thick lips & square barrels than south. Even if only a handful are makeable, I will still take it for the ones that are makeable than elsewhere. I will be scouting this w/e & hope the goods are delivered.
    We HAVE to get together this weekend. I will call you non-stop.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    We HAVE to get together this weekend. I will call you non-stop.
    I was going to call you anyway. Last night was fun for a bit & the sand is being deposited the way it needs to be. Hoping for some square chocolate barrels.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Hoping for some square chocolate barrels.
    that's what i say when i'm on my way to the cluuuuuuuuuuub

The mid town OC cam is MACKING right now. Tons of swell out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    The mid town OC cam is MACKING right now. Tons of swell out there.
    Yes it is!!!

Images
    I gotta work till 12 in Salisbury and then I'm heading that way.
    See you guys there.
    Should be stupid good.

With Kyle out there now Sunday is looking SICK!

Might see you boys somewhere on the East Coast this weekend! MOUNT UP!