LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    this 'ihatelongboarders' guy is the biggest gay on the internet. i dont even longboard, but i wanna get one, just so i can run him over
    I longboard sometimes when it's doo doo and would be more then glad to lend you my board so you can run the gay over. Better yet, give him more a reason to hate and snake every wave sitting outside AND THEN run him over. Hopefully a skeg can catch his juggler.

lil dirt bag.

ihatelongboarders...man...have sum sack and put a pic of urself up on here with ur name and tell me where ur surfing this week. ill be there. 10 minute drive and all! ill introduce u 2 me.

lets have a blanket party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    chucks right man u sound like a hypocrite makin gay comments like that im drivin 7 hrs to obx to hit this swell...just cause i happen to go to school in ****ty harrisonburg doesn't mean i'm not gonna be out there on most big swells...

hahaha ok im gonna buy a longboard take every wave from you then if you try and snake me ill make sure you dont leave the beach without your surfboard in pieces

I live in the ocean... but i longboard.. so am i allowed to surf this weekend?

dude i agree stay away if you live more then five mintues away, just stick to skateboarding

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    dude i agree stay away if you live more then five mintues away, just stick to skateboarding
    stick to sucking ur dad's ....

i've come to the conclusion that 'ihatelongboarders' is a total kook.

usually, the people who talk the most crap are just insecure people who actually suck at surfing, and they feel obligated to start a ruckus because they want people to think they are good.

on that note.... it takes me 8-10 minutes to get to my break.... i'm about 4 miles away, just depends on traffic... but i've driven 6 hours one way, just to surf in JAX for an afternoon, so i guess i should just quit surfing....

Images
    ya def a kook talkin all that ****...newsflash longboard ***** u can live inches from the beach and still be considered a kook because you dont know what the **** you are doing