LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    for the record i don't really hate longboarders. i do however, strongly dislike them.

dude,

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    for the record i don't really hate longboarders. i do however, strongly dislike them.
    Get over yourself, nobody cares what you hate or dislike, GO HOME!

i bet your a benny

?

i bet your a benny
    Yeah, I benny around the block more than you you.
    I grew up in Santa Cruz, I lived less than 15 minutes from THE LANE! That makes me so cool that I should ride any board anywhere I want. I'd even bang your girl on the beach while you are surfing, but your a moe!
    Last edited by hatetoregister; Sep 26, 2008 at 12:01 PM.

Images
    Oh Snap

Who cares what you think? I love mid-atlantic people with attitude like you're hotS#it.
    I have surfed all over the world, Polynesia, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico...Blah, Blah...Go to one of these places and you'll see some real waves and you mouth off you'll see what it's like on the other end. If you act civil and show mutual respect you usually end up making friends. There is always some turd like you in the water too that think you own the waves. Usually its a 16-20yo that lives in mommies house still(can you relate?) You're attitude is a joke and you're a joke. If you still feel like you need to voice you opinion, i'll let you know what time and place i'll be down there. You are viral to this forum and if you think my response is an over-reaction, it's called Kharma for your posting.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    Who cares what you think? I love mid-atlantic people with attitude like you're hotS#it.
    I have surfed all over the world, Polynesia, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico...Blah, Blah...Go to one of these places and you'll see some real waves and you mouth off you'll see what it's like on the other end. If you act civil and show mutual respect you usually end up making friends. There is always some turd like you in the water too that think you own the waves. Usually its a 16-20yo that lives in mommies house still(can you relate?) You're attitude is a joke and you're a joke. If you still feel like you need to voice you opinion, i'll let you know what time and place i'll be down there. You are viral to this forum and if you think my response is an over-reaction, it's called Kharma for your posting.
    very true, i may no have surfed around the world, but uf u spend ur free time mouthing people off on the internet, then find something better to do

i think everyone should get more angry over the internet!

you all take yourselves wayyyyyyy to seriously.

Images
    i think everyone should get more angry over the internet!

you all take yourselves wayyyyyyy to seriously.
    I think everyone should realize that the Internet is another form of communication, just like writing a letter, writing an e-mail, talking on the phone or talking in person, and consequently conduct themselves accordingly.

There should be a Swell Info fight club where once a month posters can meet to settle their differences.