LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rodanthe, NC

look ive lived and surfed in The VB/ Outerbanks area my whole life, so just listen to what i gotta say. Sat morning, like as early as possible, duck research pier is going to absolutley fire. If i was home on at VB I would be high tailing it there for early early sat morning. Its gonna be huuuuuggggeeeee and eeeeeppppppiiiiiicccccc. Rodanthe is gonna be to big and maxed out. Hit up duck, from like 8 in the morn till 11, score an epic epic sesh, then maybe drive to to vb, or just stay there and surf some random corrala or duck bars. Im telling you, Those northern OBX bars are sooooo good on these kind of huge clean swells, and there is pleeeenty of room. Trust me, you wont be sorry, duck peir is gonna fire, I would not steer you wrong, Im thousands of miles away in colorado where its cold as ****, i want someone to score those a frame peaks. Hit up duck, take it from a vet.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    look ive lived and surfed in The VB/ Outerbanks area my whole life, so just listen to what i gotta say. Sat morning, like as early as possible, duck research pier is going to absolutley fire. If i was home on at VB I would be high tailing it there for early early sat morning. Its gonna be huuuuuggggeeeee and eeeeeppppppiiiiiicccccc. Rodanthe is gonna be to big and maxed out. Hit up duck, from like 8 in the morn till 11, score an epic epic sesh, then maybe drive to to vb, or just stay there and surf some random corrala or duck bars. Im telling you, Those northern OBX bars are sooooo good on these kind of huge clean swells, and there is pleeeenty of room. Trust me, you wont be sorry, duck peir is gonna fire, I would not steer you wrong, Im thousands of miles away in colorado where its cold as ****, i want someone to score those a frame peaks. Hit up duck, take it from a vet.
    how about sandbridge va will that hold more size then say the north end, kinda like the northern beaches of the obx? What do you think?

Nights in Rodanthe. LOL

It got a 25% on the tomatometer.

ok, so i was up in OBX for sunday and this is how it went down out...

Rodanthe Pier = near epic

S-turns = SHepic(super-heavy-epic)

FRF = Mepic(mega-epic)

thanks to everyone who didn't surf, keep it up

Images
    Damn...you guys are lucky....ankle to knee here in NJ for the weekend...