LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, it was 3X bigger here this evening

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd468 View Post
    i think i saw a fat old guy shooting this morning.. were you on 27th?
    No. There are more than one of us.
    Last edited by fatoldguy; Sep 29, 2008 at 01:02 PM.

Images
    thanks for posting the pics - nice to see ourselves on screen once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by brandx View Post
    thanks for posting the pics - nice to see ourselves on screen once in a while
    Was that you I paddled out with yesterday?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    Was that you I paddled out with yesterday?
    yes - It's always nice to have someone to paddle out with
    thanks for posting the pics

Quote Originally Posted by brandx View Post
    yes - It's always nice to have someone to paddle out with
    thanks for posting the pics
    I quickly realized I was overmatched and decided to shoot some pics.

If you PM me your e-mail address I will e-mail you a copy and see if I have any others. It was really tough to get pictures with the fog, but I am trying to drag something out of the files with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    One more

This picture epitomizes what is wrong with surfing today. Why is this kid careening pointlessly backwards out to the shoulder when he actually should be 3/4's the way through a sick wrap around lip bash to reconnect with the source? I guess he could plead stupidity. Think before you leap kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    This picture epitomizes what is wrong with surfing today. Why is this kid careening pointlessly backwards out to the shoulder when he actually should be 3/4's the way through a sick wrap around lip bash to reconnect with the source? I guess he could plead stupidity. Think before you leap kids.
    Maybe he was just having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post

salty... your supposed to do what you want while your surfing, if he wants to hop around on the shoulder, theirs no wrong in doing so

Images
    maybe he landed this with enough speed to finish spinning straight into a nice full roundhouse - or maybe if he tries enough times he will do that someday.