LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    So hope there is a sequence to that... Please provide if so.

ha sorry nope.. but you can pretty much imagine what happened. she had no clue about letting the person on the wave ride and paddled for everything/anything

Images
    HAHA... yeah. Imagining her just going head/face first with the lip to the bottom.

haha those pics were funny as S**t!!
    Sunday morin at the naval jetties were nice it was kinda crowded but the waves were break up and down the point their were plenty of waves for every body it was funny though i saw this chich next to us on the beach that got the nose of her board like chopped off it was so fuuny cause she dropped in on this guy. My friend and i started laughin at her yo it was halarious. Any body no how oc was in the mornin? I was thinkin bout goin nut decided to hit up the Jetties any way.

Images
    ROFL...... Mrs. Burns......thanks for the laugh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Worth 1,000 words.
    that guys riding a beginner longboard too...probably her dad ha

I can't believe how people all go to certain spots.... I've seen these spots break and trust me, they aren't that much better than the great floating sanbar that is ocmd. The only time I paddle out into a crowd is midtown oc in the summer with my friends.

Crowds suck. I avoid them like the plague.

If there is swell in the water, alot of ocean city is breaking just snoop around a bit. There is plenty of room to go down a block or two and learn if thats the case.

Bummer for the guys getting dropped in on in those pictures. Thats beat.

Images
    hahaha that second pic is classic....yet so sad

Owned!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oclaxer52 View Post
    haha those pics were funny as S**t!!
    Sunday morin at the naval jetties were nice it was kinda crowded but the waves were break up and down the point their were plenty of waves for every body it was funny though i saw this chich next to us on the beach that got the nose of her board like chopped off it was so fuuny cause she dropped in on this guy. My friend and i started laughin at her yo it was halarious. Any body no how oc was in the mornin? I was thinkin bout goin nut decided to hit up the Jetties any way.
    YEAH that was me, and that was the second time she hit my board, first time I was somewhat nice but the second time I seen her and cut back as hard as I could and sliced my velzy as hard as I could at her board, needless to say it was a sweet victory, again lesson learned in her part, hopefully
    Last edited by SURF4LIFE; Oct 1, 2008 at 02:09 AM.