LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Follow your own advice pops. Oh, how hardcore Maryland must have been in the 70's!

You'd think so wouldn't you? But here were a few pretty heavy duty enforcers. Most of us younger guys wouldn't even consider paddling out if they were there. Some of those guys still surf (and rule) the OC inlet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    You'd think so wouldn't you? But here were a few pretty heavy duty enforcers. Most of us younger guys wouldn't even consider paddling out if they were there. Some of those guys still surf (and rule) the OC inlet.
    Where is Rusty when you need crowd control? Dude was a timebomb, was always cool to me, but so many times I saw him go ballistic on the slightest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Where is Rusty when you need crowd control? Dude was a timebomb, was always cool to me, but so many times I saw him go ballistic on the slightest thing.

I was thinking about Rusty specifically. I remember one time he was beating down some guy and a lifeguard try to pull him off. then he beat the guard! Classic Rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by jay cagney View Post

I hope that guy said something to her.

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    I hope that guy said something to her.
    The guy looks like a goof ball too. He shouldn't be that deep and should have hit a bottom turn by now.

Looks like if he would have turned when he should have, he'd be pulling her board out of his teeth.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I was thinking about Rusty specifically. I remember one time he was beating down some guy and a lifeguard try to pull him off. then he beat the guard! Classic Rusty.
    One of the craziest I saw was when we were @ 8st during the summer. Tourist in the early morning dropped in on Rusty & Rusty literally chased him out of the water to the beach. Took the guys board & slammed him in the face with it. Laid the guy out, & broke his fins off.

There was another guy who shall remain nameless who was out with his kid at the inlet and some guy cut his kid off then vibed him. well, this guy freaked and drug the guy to the beach with his leash around the guy's neck, then beat the living **** out of him. never saw that guy at the inlet again.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; Oct 1, 2008 at 11:10 PM.