LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Couple From Today

Early morning in downtown OC was very foggy making it tough to take pictures. Here are a couple salvaged in photoshop (barely).

looks pretty fun. Vb was like that today too. You all are already wearing fullsuits? I was trunking it today.

I was in a spring suit. I was pretty comfortable even though I was getting worked pretty good.

Tough paddle out.

Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    I was in a spring suit. I was pretty comfortable even though I was getting worked pretty good.

Tough paddle out.
    hahaha ya i bet your fat out of shape old self was getting worked pretty good. Sorry man but you are asking for it with a screenname like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    hahaha ya i bet your fat out of shape old self was getting worked pretty good. Sorry man but you are asking for it with a screenname like that.
    No need to apologize.

I really don't care what you think of me. Its one of the benefits of being old. If you are lucky you will reach an age when you just don't give a crap about what people, especially anonymous people on an internet message board, think of you.

One more

you make a darn good point fatoldguy

Images
    fun times in delmarva this morning. too bad the sea breeze got the best of this afternoon with the incoming tide.

nice shots. it looked the same on pea island down south. broke way on the outside though. rip current did the job of paddling. a few possible 8 footers sneakin in there around 7am.

Images
    i think i saw a fat old guy shooting this morning.. were you on 27th?