LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

surfing next to mercers pier in wb

hey guys its been a big look at wb the past few days and the town of wb is getting fed up with surfers surfing right next to the peir and when town officials have tried calling the surfers out they wouldnt comein. and now they are going to give out citations and violations for surfing next to the peir and its also making all the other surfers look bad for something really stupid. also we all should be thankfull that we can still surf anywhere on red flag days so dont mess everything up for all the other surfers.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    hey guys its been a big look at wb the past few days and the town of wb is getting fed up with surfers surfing right next to the peir and when town officials have tried calling the surfers out they wouldnt comein. and now they are going to give out citations and violations for surfing next to the peir and its also making all the other surfers look bad for something really stupid. also we all should be thankfull that we can still surf anywhere on red flag days so dont mess everything up for all the other surfers.
    What he said.

Plus, I personally wouldn't want to surf where hooks are dangling in the water. *Sharp* hooks .

thanks for the wblivesurf summary

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    What he said.

Plus, I personally wouldn't want to surf where hooks are dangling in the water. *Sharp* hooks .
    Yeah, I got one of those %#$@ hooks stuck in my foot last month. I wasn't that close to the pier, the fishing line had been cut or broken.

Images
    Seriously. I wanna surf where ever on red flags.

Images
    Surf right next to the pier. Springmaid pier is 2 min from my house, my home spot. They police and lifegaurd always *****, pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    Why do you even attempt to use punctuation? I really think that if I just whacked the keyboard with my elbow it would be more correct than that. Does that first sentence make sense to anyone?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Why do you even attempt to use punctuation? I really think that if I just whacked the keyboard with my elbow it would be more correct than that. Does that first sentence make sense to anyone?
    It's funny... i'm in his Honors english class

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    It's funny... i'm in his Honors english class
    soory guys for my bad english im not good a typing or writing sentences.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this thread is stupid. don't think your cool just cause you can summarize what butler said on his little website, why did you post this?
    waste of time, surf wherever you want and pack heat to stand your group.
    somebody delete this thread.