LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    bodyboarders suck. anyone can lay on their stomach and ride a wave. even my little sister. try surfing.
    LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLL!!! One of the most ignorant comments I've seen. You're a joke. Cheers!

Images
    I'm not saying a damn thing!!!!!

Images
    seriously, it shows a lack of skill. or maybe laziness. or drive to do something that is more challenging.

if i'm a joke, then you take my short board and I'll take your morey boogie board and we'll see who does better in head high surf.

Images
    BAHAHAH! No problem.. I'll lay some serious money down to. I'll even let you in a little hint that I've 'stand up' surfed for about 5-6 years now. Oh, and good bash comment on the bodyboarders! Because we all know if you bodyboard, you automatically ride a Morey...

Cheers!

Images
    that's surprising that you "stand up?" surf (I think there is only one kind of surfing, as opposed to lay down surfing?) and you choose to bodyboard?

Images
    Well you know, if I just said surf, everyone on here who gets there panties all up in bunches, like to distinguish surfing with stand up and bodyboarding its own thing. Surfing is surfing, whether you lay down (bodyboard) or stand up (ie. what you're defending).

And yes, I still 'stand up' surf, but recently have been bodyboarding because I enjoy it and it is fun. I surf because I like it and enjoy it and it's fun. And if you surfed, or should I say bodyboarded, the waves I did on Sunday, you'd understand.

Cheers bra!

surfing and bodyboarding

alrite i surf on small days and bodyboardon big surfing is surfing bodyboarding is bodyboarding i respect surfers and im not a kook who gets in peoples ways

Images
    guys, do we really have to have the same argument over and over again... doesn't it ever get old? This forum is for anyone who rides waves.

boogie boarding is the worst, if your disabled i understand but for all the rest of um just stay away from the ocean or learn to stand up i mean how lazy are your , flippers , laying down on your belly flopping around just lame learn to surf , it ranks right up there with women's basketball , just terrible

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    guys, do we really have to have the same argument over and over again... doesn't it ever get old? This forum is for anyone who rides waves.
    Cheers Micah!