LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should I

i personally want to kill everybody boarder in the water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    guys, do we really have to have the same argument over and over again... doesn't it ever get old? This forum is for anyone who rides waves.
    u deleted my pic

Images
    "guys, do we really have to have the same argument over and over again... doesn't it ever get old? This forum is for anyone who rides waves."

i wouldn't call bodyboarding "riding" more like sliding...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    "guys, do we really have to have the same argument over and over again... doesn't it ever get old? This forum is for anyone who rides waves."

Please, stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver, and all you other pacsun wannabes. Go on rocking your quiksilver flatbrims, and talking the lingo about how gnar the waves were brah. I really try to not even look at this forums anymore, because everytime I do, I freak out. The next thread should be "Should I walk into oncoming traffic or jab myself in spleen with an icepick"

Images

Lol... rly?! Get over it.

At least around my neck of the woods I can say for a fact that, on a good day when the line-ups are packed,....8 out of 10 stand-ups should not be in the water,..PERIOD.

They suck, real bad.

And as far as those who are even half way good, (have any skills),..I know that very few run crap to any of the few core Foam users around here.>> That being the DELMARVA Area.

Micah is so right about all these repeat posts over the same thing, over and over and over.

And for any of those ****s that think or say otherwise, at least around Delmarva.......I got you in check fools, so think twice. Why you ask? Because I got pictures of all you **** talkers. Young and old alike, stand-ups and foamers, the vast majority of you suck bad. And most never get any better, year after year.

For my part,...I am 38, out of shape,...but without a second guess, I can out paddle just about everyone I run across in the line-ups. I can and do get more waves per session then most of you and I ride foam. I can out perform (number of waves, time in water, no mistakes), the vast majority of all of you, young or old. I have two surf board, but I have way more fun on the foam. Plus many times I just paddle out with flippers and a camera,...I do not need no stinking board.......real water men don't.

All these people who run crap about Foam vs. Fiberglass are just straight up weak both in their/your minds and souls.

Images
    anyone can lay on their stomach. even my little sister.
    And she does it well....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    I just paddle out with flippers and a camera,...I do not need no stinking board.......real water men don't.
    Agreed, I think me and you are the only ones. Any other Delmarva water photog's out there?

EDIT: And Shawn from surfingoc
    Last edited by mikedub; Oct 3, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

yes...i think their are a few......but maybe they do not get out that much like I do, or you?

Got to save for that 40D housing.....then I can really start to get the goods of the few good surfers/BB's around here.

Some of us, >>not that many<<< are on the real. The rest just sit and watch,...and dream.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    I got you in check fools
    really? wow...

check mate? or just check?