LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Should I

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    Agreed, I think me and you are the only ones. Any other Delmarva water photog's out there?

EDIT: And Shawn from surfingoc
    After Portugal this winter, my next purpose in life is to get a housing for my 5d. Right now, I just can't afforf an 1800 dollar SPL housing.

Images
    Yeah I know what you mean, mine was like 1200 the worst part isn't the money its actually taking the time to go out and use it. When ever we have good waves I always want to ride instead of shoot. But anyway check out this guy he has solid prices and his housings are less heavy then SPL www.hcwhousings.freehomepage.com
    Last edited by mikedub; Oct 3, 2008 at 07:08 PM.

Images
    this is just funny how most people dont know that the earliest form of surfing involved laying on a flat board called a "belly board", and gradually evolved into a longer board made to stand up on. The point is obviously bodyboarding is a form of surfing, and in many cases is much more acrobatic and appealing to the eyes. (i.e) manuvers such as back flips and other forms of mid air spins are very uncommon and inpractical when it comes to stand up surfing. And for all the surfers who think you have the ability to drop in on any body boarder in the water just bc you are on a surf board why dont you take a minute to compare their skills to your own and see how they can control a wave before you embarrass yourself by dropping in and not even making the section.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean, mine was like 1200 the worst part isn't the money its actually taking the time to go out and use it. When ever we have good waves I always want to ride instead of shoot. But anyway check out this guy he has solid prices and his housings are less heavy then SPL www.hcwhousings.freehomepage.com
    I was going to use a stickney housing, but ever since I heard about him spitting on that dude at wedge, I kinda lost respect for him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    I was going to use a stickney housing, but ever since I heard about him spitting on that dude at wedge, I kinda lost respect for him.
    I didn't hear about that, what happen?

Images
    hey! stop thread jacking! we're discussing how body boarders suck... Not camera housings or people spitting on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    At least around my neck of the woods I can say for a fact that, on a good day when the line-ups are packed,....8 out of 10 stand-ups should not be in the water,..PERIOD.

They suck, real bad.

And as far as those who are even half way good, (have any skills),..I know that very few run crap to any of the few core Foam users around here.>> That being the DELMARVA Area.

Micah is so right about all these repeat posts over the same thing, over and over and over.

And for any of those ****s that think or say otherwise, at least around Delmarva.......I got you in check fools, so think twice. Why you ask? Because I got pictures of all you **** talkers. Young and old alike, stand-ups and foamers, the vast majority of you suck bad. And most never get any better, year after year.

For my part,...I am 38, out of shape,...but without a second guess, I can out paddle just about everyone I run across in the line-ups. I can and do get more waves per session then most of you and I ride foam. I can out perform (number of waves, time in water, no mistakes), the vast majority of all of you, young or old. I have two surf board, but I have way more fun on the foam. Plus many times I just paddle out with flippers and a camera,...I do not need no stinking board.......real water men don't.

All these people who run crap about Foam vs. Fiberglass are just straight up weak both in their/your minds and souls.
    being on a boogyboard is like being in the special olympics, win or lose, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    being on a boogyboard is like being in the special olympics, win or lose, you're still retarded.

TU MADRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AQUI AQUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ES GORDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you might want to take care,..you never know, one day you may have a child, that may be disabled. >>>"retarded"

Once again, very few have any real room to talk. And I would bet that the same numbers hold true on the entire eastcoast. Most suck, period, myself included. Now what I speak of is relative but none the less true. So please get over yourselves/ourselves.

xgen70 the hard ass watch out a fat 40 old on a 12 foot longboard dropping in on everyone so yeah you keep that i have little ***** so i have to act really hard to make up for it attitude just never go to the ocean again keep your kook ass away