LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hahaha...I'm from hawaii, moved to VA a few years back now, all my roots are from hawaii all my family lives there my parents and I were the only ones who got off the rock lol. 'Ohana Ha'aheo' means 'family pride'.

Images
    i got "without love we perish" on my foot not to copy off rasta but hes the reason i started surfing back when i was 10 saw blue horizon was hooked ever since...thinkin abou tgetting a rib tat next?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    hahaha...I'm from hawaii, moved to VA a few years back now, all my roots are from hawaii all my family lives there my parents and I were the only ones who got off the rock lol. 'Ohana Ha'aheo' means 'family pride'.
    Nice nice... may I ask why you moved to VA from Hawaii?? Idk how everyone else feels, but I think thats crazy you did that! hahh

Images
    The shoulder blades didn't hurt at all. I didn't feel it til it hit bone, then it just tingled.

I have a feeling the spine won't feel too good though.

Step dad was originially from VA, it was a forced move. I dont mind the right coast though, gettin pretty tired of beach breaks though lol.

Images
    HAHa.. understandable. But yeah, I can only imagine how sick you are of beach breaks coming from there.

question

how much would a tatoo of a detailed picture of someone be thats like 4"x4"? this would be my first

Images
    Depends how detailed. Color? If you post a picture you can get an estimate, and most places charge different rates...

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Depends how detailed. Color? If you post a picture you can get an estimate, and most places charge different rates...

it doesnt really have to be colored or too detailed its just a picture of a face
    Last edited by chadbrochill93; Oct 3, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

Images
    If its not very detailed, and 4x4" ... depending where you wanna go, I'm gonna say between $200-$300. Tip included. Color would push it up a bunch