LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    LsdLocal Guest
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=27147123 ...... right after i got it, have had it about 5 months now deff no regrets....

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    If its not very detailed, and 4x4" ... depending where you wanna go, I'm gonna say between $200-$300. Tip included. Color would push it up a bunch

holy sh*t

i had no idea they were that much. about how much would it be if it was like 3x3?

Images
    Well, 4x4 is kinda big. I'm not saying its huge, but its not that small. But "not very detailed" I would say is still pretty detailed compared to some things. I mean, if its just an outline of his face, it'll be a lot cheaper, but if it has any complexion in it, its detailed. 3x3 might be around $175-250.

Mine was just words, "the present has no future the future has no past". Not that big, just black, and it was $180. Gave him a $25 tip.

Images

Possible tattoo I want to get. I'd get it right on my spine on my upper back. How much the spine hurt? My shoulder blades didn't hurt at all. I gotta touch it up a little better, but for the most part it'd look like that

wow..i can barely make out that thats a wave in the NJ state border...i'd have a serious talk with the artist before going with that...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    wow..i can barely make out that thats a wave in the NJ state border...i'd have a serious talk with the artist before going with that...
    Heh... I need to touch it up still. Its my work in photoshop as of now.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post

Possible tattoo I want to get. I'd get it right on my spine on my upper back. How much the spine hurt? My shoulder blades didn't hurt at all. I gotta touch it up a little better, but for the most part it'd look like that
    nice. if i had to get a tattoo it would probably be the al merrick signature design with the three hexasgons and al merrick running through it. its either that or the flyer design with the words flyer through it since my uncle was an air force pilot and died in a plane crash but also that i like to fly and do big some sick airs while surfing.

Cross, representing an ocean piling, waves in the background, and sun rays coming off of the cross...

not that big but ran 260 bucks...dont regret one second of it.

-flash of camera kind of messed it up. but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Been thinking about one for a while, since me and my brothers (3 of them) are really close we were all gonna get the same one, of us on Mt Rushmore, along with american flag or something else patriotic.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Dude, that sounds so rad! I've been wanting to get like a beach scene with a sick wave in it, but can't decide where to get it. Post some pics if you have any!

Sorry man no pics. I actually had a few taken but every time I have one shot I delete them because the photo gives the tattoo no justice at all. It sort of looks like **** unless it is seen in person...