LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

has anyone ever heard of or used an isle surfboard ?

http://www.islesurfboards.com/ im thinkin about gettin a board from this site, a quad fin fish but idk is it a legit site ? anybody thats got any info its greatly appreciated

Images

I really think. . .

. . . you ought to get that way cool Coffee Table. It would hold like a demon with all those extra fins. Have you considered shipping costs from the west coast? They're sure to be no bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    . . . you ought to get that way cool Coffee Table. It would hold like a demon with all those extra fins. Have you considered shipping costs from the west coast? They're sure to be no bargain.
    Damn, surf all day, serve hor'dourves at night

why not buy from a local shaper?

the board is only like a 5'5 or a 5'7 so shippings like 65 bucks its not bad and idk i havent found a local shaper that sells board as cheap as like $365

Cheap usaully means just that

Quote Originally Posted by gromsurfer123 View Post
    the board is only like a 5'5 or a 5'7 so shippings like 65 bucks its not bad and idk i havent found a local shaper that sells board as cheap as like $365
    if I had $365 bucks to spend on a board, i'd buy a good used (preferably locally shaped) board that was designed for the waves in your area. I'd be surprised if you had to spend over $250 - $300 this time of year. Hit some surf shops and talk to local surfers - this time of year theyre not TOO busy selling clothing to tourists!

Yep

My friend and I just ordered boards from there, he got one of the anacapas and I got the Webber, both were only like $299. I wouldnt go with the long-boards from there simply because of shipping, its like $145, but $65 shipping for a a shortboard isnt bad. My board got to my house from Cali in like 5 business days, packed nicely, and it looks sick but we havent had the waves for it this week. The site is definitely legit.

As for the isle boards, Ive never riden one, but Ive heard good things about them and seen someone riding one of the retro fish over summer. They seem to be pretty standard, awesome for the price.

Images
    The main dealer/ outlet for ISLE surfboards is Ebay, there's a ton on there... that should tell you something right there...

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbanana69 View Post
    it looks sick but we havent had the waves for it this week.
    We didn't? sunday - thursday was solid everyday. If you didn't find waves on the delmarva this week, you weren't trying.