LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Another "should I" thread...

Im going to Atlantic City saturday for a bachelor party and was hoping to catch some waves sunday morning. Even though the report says ankle high, can I expect to have some occasional thigh or waist sets? It's been over a month since I've made it to the ocean so I'm a little anxious to get back in -- at the same time, its gonna be a little complicated to bring my board...

Images
    If I'm invited Saturday night, then I'll show you the best spots!!!

But all seriousness, I will be in AC as well Sat. night, since I live 10 minutes outside of it. And no, DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING TO SURF! Even when its waist-chest in Ocean City and LBI, AC seems to still be ankle high and choppy. Just go for a swim.

Images
    flatness...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    flatness...
    is there anything to look fwd to at all

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    The season change? lolll

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    there is always football

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    Im going to Atlantic City saturday for a bachelor party

Waves not a chance....with that said I must tell you. Since you are going to a bachelor party make sure you goto Bare Exposure. Don't miss it GO!!!! Trust me you won't regret it ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Waves not a chance....with that said I must tell you. Since you are going to a bachelor party make sure you goto Bare Exposure. Don't miss it GO!!!! Trust me you won't regret it ever...
    haha...thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure that's the place I went to a couple years ago for another friends party...and it was well worth it

LOL. I went to bare exposure for my bachelor party and the girls beat the living crap out of me on stage. They beat me with my own leather belt! I had the welts to prove it. Def. pony up the cash and have your boy go onstage so you can laugh at him

Quote Originally Posted by EJsurfnfish View Post
    LOL. I went to bare exposure for my bachelor party and the girls beat the living crap out of me on stage. They beat me with my own leather belt! I had the welts to prove it. Def. pony up the cash and have your boy go onstage so you can laugh at him
    Ok, yeah....this is definitely the place I went to last time....they took my friend on stage, gave him a super wedgie and ripped off the waist band of his boxers