LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Let's just say, it was my 22nd birthday on Sept. 12th and we went to Volcanic Eruptions, right outside of AC. I got brought onto stage and handcuffed to a pole while sitting on a chair. 3 strippers were all over me and next thing I knew, my pants were getting unbuckled. Well from there, they proceed to cut my boxers off while my pants were still on and then take my shirt off.

Well, all said and done, I stood up (with no shirt, pants undone with no boxers on) and BAM!!! a bucket of ice and water went right down the front of my pants. Well with all the water, my pants decided to go down as well and we all know what happens down there when ice water hits!!! Yeah, didn't give me much to prove while standing on stage naked and ice water was just down my pants! One of the funniest things ever.

Images

Hey George!

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Well, all said and done, I stood up (with no shirt, pants undone with no boxers on) and BAM!!! a bucket of ice and water went right down the front of my pants. Well with all the water, my pants decided to go down as well and we all know what happens down there when ice water hits!!! Yeah, didn't give me much to prove while standing on stage naked and ice water was just down my pants! One of the funniest things ever.
    So George Costanza actually lives in Jersey, and not Manhattan? (Major Shrinkage Jerry! And she saw me!) You should have worn your 4/3 mil.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Oct 3, 2008 at 05:07 PM.

Images
    AHHA.. I don't really follow the George Costanza part..

If I knew that was happening.. my 6/5/4 would of been on!

Images
    lol....I forgot to tell you the part about getting the ish beat out of your ass cheeks on stage. You have a choice tho. We made my friend that was getting married to get on stage. I was so funny to watch the expression on his face as he was being cracked with his belt. They hit HARD too not no love taps...

Images
    I was in the pool!!!!!!!